Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Not sure where you are but way down here in Red Oak its about 29-30, just started coming down a little more...and things are starting to get icy. I wanna go watch the bridges on 35 for idiots that slam on the brakes and wipe out...such fun watching idiots crash cars
    Around 75/635.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Still raining here, temps say 32-33. This shit might turn at some point, but they've been saying it will for hours now.
      1039PM: Temperatures in D/FW have gone back up into the lower 30s since 9 PM. As heavier precipitation moves in it will initially cause temperatures rise slightly because it pulls down the warmer air from about 4,000 feet. Temperatures will start falling again into the 20s soon. They'll go back down soon. -DavidR
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Not sure where you are but way down here in Red Oak its about 29-30, just started coming down a little more...and things are starting to get icy. I wanna go watch the bridges on 35 for idiots that slam on the brakes and wipe out...such fun watching idiots crash cars
        All of my relatives live up North and every time they come here during the winter and a storm sets in, they just LOL at how bad of drivers the Texans are. Ice covered bridge? Take it a 56 instead of 65. Winter>Texan driving skills
        Last edited by crapstang; 12-06-2013, 12:28 AM.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Taken about 30 minutes ago in Azle. The wind has really picked up and it's still coming down hard.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            All of my relatives live up North and every time they come here during the winter and a storm sets in, the just LOL at how bad of drivers the Texans are. Ice covered bridge? Take it a 56 instead of 65. Winter>Texan driving skills
            most people down here can't drive properly on a nice warm sunny day...throw a little rain or ice into the mix and they drive exponentially worse. Win for body shops.

Comment

most people down here can't drive properly on a nice warm sunny day...throw a little rain or ice into the mix and they drive exponentially worse. Win for body shops.
              Well, hell, let them wreck! I'll be in the garage, inside, or on a buggy tearing shit up in the field.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Still raining here, temps say 32-33. This shit might turn at some point, but they've been saying it will for hours now.
                Same here in Lakewood. Dallas-proper seems to be several degrees warmer than the suburbs, still just getting rain.

Comment

And of course I took this day off. I pick the day out of nowhere, no significance, and then I'm the only one in the office that burns a vacation day. fml
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Where do you find this crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Haha, that's been posted a few times on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          It's DFWM's official rap song.

sigpic

Comment

• Got to be at least three inches of sleet here in Denton.

Comment

• Got an inch in a hour
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                                Got an inch in a hour
                                Holy shit!!!!!! Its frozen to the clouds above the ground?

Comment

Working...
                                X