Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Coke can does not meet the minimum standards for this website. Dr. Pepper can is the standard. Certain beer cans might possibly be acceptable as alternatives. Do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      Coke can does not meet the minimum standards for this website. Dr. Pepper can is the standard. Certain beer cans might possibly be acceptable as alternatives. Do better.
      Don't keep beer in the house because I don't drink.
      Don't keep soda in the house because I don't drink it.

That can has to be at least a year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Don't keep beer in the house because I don't drink.
        Don't keep soda in the house because I don't drink it.

That can has to be at least a year old.
        Needs more Crown.

Comment

• Difficult to see but there is a good 1/2 inch to an inch of solid ice covering everything. Even icicles stuck to the chicken strips on the tires. Been an eventful night. Y'all be careful.

Comment

• Snow day!

Comment

• Buddy in Duluth MN sent these.

Comment

• There are quite a few trees on my street that lost big branches. Luckily my car softened the blow for one of them. Its about time to get out the coleman stove and make some coffee since the power is out too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow, for the first time in my life they closed my work due to weather.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Buddy in Duluth MN sent these.
                    Weather-wise, Duluth is to MN as Wichita Falls is to TX.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Roads arent too bad in Lewisville/Carrrollton. Made to work in a decnet time. Sanding trucks/people for the win!

Comment

• Roads are solid ice here in aubrey. Looks to be 4-5" of ice in the yard.

Comment

• "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Pretty decent amount of ice on the roads and sidewalks here in Keller. No cars have driven down our street. If I got out of the garage, I'd never get the car back up the incline into the garage. It's in for a couple days!

Comment

• Measured 4" of sleet around the house up here in Sherman.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I've got an oak tree in my front yard that is so big I can't put my arms around it. There is a big branch about 40 feet up that is broken 3/4s of the way off and hanging in my front yard. Joy!

Comment

Working...
                                X