missing my boy's dog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
    under $100 per year for heartworm treatment would've prevented that. that's what it's for.
    I was never made aware of heartworms, not by the breeder nor from the vet. Had a dog for years and never had a problem with them. My new rottie is on heart guard.

Comment

you're not a terrible mom, just a terrible person.

j/k. you tried and at least you feel bad. it's not like you turned in a perfectly healthy happy dog to the pound. those are the people i'd love to use as moving target practice.

ideally, it would be great if the dog was still alive.
      if you decide to get another dog, get pet insurance. VPI is only around $75 a month and covers so much. make up for this life by saving another from the shelter, pick one that is on the short list to get axed.

was the dog only 6? what breed?
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Yes, he was only 6. He was a lab. AKC registered. He is the only one out of his line that has had this type of issue. The kid did not break down last night, so it is one more step to healing. I on the other hand cryed again this morning. Decided that this was the last day for it though....gotta move on and I can't undo what has been done. He was a good dog, loving, but had issues. Next time will be different.

Thanks to all of you for your words. It does help.

Comment

Working...
        X