Car wash for big trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car wash for big trucks

Anyone know of a "don't have to do it yourself" car wash in Ft Worth that you can take lifted trucks to? Need a quickie, but my truck's tires are too big for the auto washes around my house in NRH.
    .223 > 911

Try to find the kind where you pull in and the wash moves around you.. I think there is one on 157 (Industrial) in Euless. Go north from 183 and it's on the right side just past the high school next to the gas station (Racetrack I think).

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there are any tracks or anythign on the ground that will limit you based on tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Try to find the kind where you pull in and the wash moves around you.. I think there is one on 157 (Industrial) in Euless. Go north from 183 and it's on the right side just past the high school next to the gas station (Racetrack I think).

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there are any tracks or anythign on the ground that will limit you based on tires.
      I've used that place before and you're correct on location. I've only used the touchless wash, but it cleans pretty well and there are no tracks to follow. Just not sure if the height of the truck will work...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        I've used that place before and you're correct on location. I've only used the touchless wash, but it cleans pretty well and there are no tracks to follow. Just not sure if the height of the truck will work...
        Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either. I have only gone through it once and I think it was in the Mustang a long time ago. I always take the Bronco to the self wash place right by the pool hall, across from Home Depot.

Comment

I usually do self wash too, but it takes long enough that you actually gotta make a trip out of it. Truck is kinda dirty n wanted to run through somewhere when I take off next.
          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            I usually do self wash too, but it takes long enough that you actually gotta make a trip out of it. Truck is kinda dirty n wanted to run through somewhere when I take off next.
            Yeah, I know where you're coming from. Plus you don't have to worry about getting all wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Yeah, I know where you're coming from. Plus you don't have to worry about getting all wet.
              Now you're making it sound kinda fun
              .223 > 911

Comment

Just don't call Nick lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
                  Just don't call Nick lol
                  Why? Do u want to wash my truck
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                    Why? Do u want to wash my truck
                    Denied lol!

Comment

I dont know why here in TX where there are soo many large trucks, that there arent more automated car washes that can accomodate bigger vehicles.
                      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                      2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                      2012 Ford Exploder
                      www.fquick.com/payne5757
                      www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
                        I dont know why here in TX where there are soo many large trucks, that there arent more automated car washes that can accomodate bigger vehicles.
                        Having owned my own big rig and huge 4x4 I said fuck it and bought a pressure washer and went to the soap supplier that sold to car wash supplies and did it myself.
                        89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
                        97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Blue Beacon, South Dallas located on I-20.

Comment

Working...
                          X