Love the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the Beast

No, this isn't about bestiality you sick bastards. Anyone seen this movie? I was interested in checking it out but I'm sure as hell not going to pay $35 for the DVD.
    Shop car care, parts & accessories online
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

It was on HDNET about a year ago. It is a good flick. I wouldn't pay that either.

Comment

Repost! Great movie. If you are a car guy, you'll enjoy it.

Comment

It's on demand on Netflix. Awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
          Repost! Great movie. If you are a car guy, you'll enjoy it.
          Damnit, searched here but forgot about that forum.
          I'll have to talk a friend with Netflix into watching it with me.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Great movie, not $35 great, but definitely worth watching a few times.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              Damnit, searched here but forgot about that forum.
              I'll have to talk a friend with Netflix into watching it with me.
              Get Netflix, $7.99 a month and you can stream all the movies and TV shows, or $9.99 and you can get the DVD delivery to your house (plus the streaming). It's worth it.

Comment

just added it to my netflix instant queue.

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome.

Comment

Speaking of Netflix and streaming shit, is any of the streamed shit in HD with 5.1 sounds, or is it all SD streams?

Comment

Great show! Boo on the red paint for his dad's T-Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        Speaking of Netflix and streaming shit, is any of the streamed shit in HD with 5.1 sounds, or is it all SD streams?
                        A lot of new content are HD 1080i streams, which my Onkyo AVR upconverts to 1080p over HDMI. As you go through the menu, it will tell see an HD symbol in the description. I've seen many HD movies over Netflix that looked quite excellent. I also have FIOS Internet 25/25.

In terms of 5.1, that depends on content and your device/firmware. For example, some of the new PS3s with latest firmware will get 5.1. However, most Netflix HD content isn't bundled with DD 5.1 yet, but it's coming. Now HD movies you get from Vudu usually are. That is if you have enough bandwidth for them to stream your video at maximum bit rate. This is determines when you fire up a movie they basically ping your device (e.g., Blu-ray) player to determine the correct streaming quality for your available bandwidth.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Reminded me of the love-hate relationship you can have with a car.

Comment

Watching it again. I really love this movie.

Comment

Working...
                            X