This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    I just find it humorous that I know of at least 4 dudes that were tapping that around the same time, in Wade's bed.
    sounds horrible, does "wade" post on this board. no offense but in norway you would be considered a bad friend for not making it to his awareness. is the guy who fathered the child still here? i think he is an ass hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      sounds horrible, does "wade" post on this board. no offense but in norway you would be considered a bad friend for not making it to his awareness. is the guy who fathered the child still here? i think he is an ass hole.
      Yeah, Phil is an asshole in America as well as Canada and Norway.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

what can you tell us about Black Metal and church burning?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wade and her were already done apparently. And she's currently with the Father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            This had me scared for a little bit.
            Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Wade and her were already done apparently.
            Hmmmmmmmm
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Holy Crap.... This thing is back..... LOL

Nothing ever dies in this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                what can you tell us about Black Metal and church burning?

god bless.
                i'm much too old for black metal. lol. what can you tell me about it? my eldest would know more about it but he is not much a car person so he would not be here

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  Wade and her were already done apparently. And she's currently with the Father.
                  If anyone were to lay eyes of seduction on my sweet elise, they would be bar from friends

Comment

If anyone were to lay eyes of seduction on my sweet elise, they would be bar from friends
                    You have nude pics, from which I can avert my eyes?

Comment

What's wrong with lookin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        You have nude pics, from which I can avert my eyes?
                        Idk... From his posts it might be somewhat like goatse

Comment

• Blows my mind the way some of you run your mouths about a so called friend.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Blows my mind the way some of you run your mouths about a so called friend.
                            i am curious too, is he bad guy or a good guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Blows my mind the way some of you run your mouths about a so called friend.
                              I didn't think Phil would mind?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i'm much too old for black metal. lol. what can you tell me about it? my eldest would know more about it but he is not much a car person so he would not be here
                                Norway is the home of it. yall was burnin churches and shit. how old are you? my country is just north of you. Sweden if you have heard of it.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X