This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    This was all while she was still married to another board member and from what I heard most were raw dogging that shit also.
    The quest for 8 pages continues?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      The quest for 8 pages continues?
      Nearly 1 for each board member?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Nearly 1 for each board member?
        about 9?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          about 9?
          That are known.

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• Oh

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                This was all while she was still married to another board member and from what I heard most were raw dogging that shit also.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Poor Wade.

And you have to wonder - why would anyone want to go slumming?

As a side note, misrepresentation is a violation of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. If she charged (after submitting pictures), any victim could likely recover treble damages.

I also believe she claimed at one point to be a spinner. After seeing her, I could only imagine the helicopter being turned upside down and trying to get around.
                Wade hasn't been on here in quite a while now, has he ?

I feel bad for him because he was always such a cool dude.
                Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post

What was your previous name? I don't blame him. The savages that fuck your old "lady" are the same ones that insult you on here.

Comment

Poor Wade.

As a side note, misrepresentation is a violation of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. If she charged (after submitting pictures), any victim could likely recover treble damages.

I also believe she claimed at one point to be a spinner. After seeing her, I could only imagine the helicopter being turned upside down and trying to get around.

That is no joke... I kept it to myself when all the mess was going on but I just happened to cross her path at a Gas Station in Irving during her NSFW picture posting days and recognized the car/plates. Besides being bright ass orange she was in no way a spinner or petite or anything even remotely resembling a small lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post

Who are you, dude?
                      Ded

Comment

Poor Wade.

You are killing me today, haha.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          That is no joke... I kept it to myself when all the mess was going on but I just happened to cross her path at a Gas Station in Irving during her NSFW picture posting days and recognized the car/plates. Besides being bright ass orange she was in no way a spinner or petite or anything even remotely resembling a small lady.
                          Indeed. Going down on her has to be like spelunking. Wear a helmet, bring a buddy.

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          You are killing me today, haha.
                          Today is brought to you by procrastination.

Comment

• I'm just making the post to realize my dream of 8 pages.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I'm just making the post to realize my dream of 8 pages.
                              I believe in you!

Comment

• We're at about 9 on my computer.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X