X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Norway is the home of it. yall was burnin churches and shit. how old are you? my country is just north of you. Sweden if you have heard of it.

god bless.
      You're swedish? Get the fuck out of here.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        You're swedish? Get the fuck out of here.
        about as much as the red gummy fish

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• 54 en februar, hvor gammel er du, får du bak til sverige mye? det er lettere for meg å snakke på denne måten i stedet for å kopiere / lime fra min oversetter. Jeg snakker engelsk mye bedre enn jeg skriver det.

Comment

• I was about to say. You're way too charming to be from Sweden.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was about to say. You're way too charming to be from Sweden.
              austrian/german. hence the glock fanboy, too poor for Hk

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                austrian/german. hence the glock fanboy, too poor for Hk

god bless.
                Oh, I'm German, so I understand that part. Now, the Austrian part... you're the assholes that started WW1, which killed over 16 million people. And then in an unbelievable feat of overachieving, your people managed to top that and create the Glock pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Blows my mind the way some of you run your mouths about a so called friend.
                  I made my thoughts known to him. She is a the catalyst that lit the fire though.

Comment

Oh, I'm German, so I understand that part. Now, the Austrian part... you're the assholes that started WW1, which killed over 16 million people. And then in an unbelievable feat of overachieving, your people managed to top that and create the Glock pistol.
                    well i can assure you ALL overachieving stopped with my bloodline!

god bless,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I made my thoughts known to him. She is a the catalyst that lit the fire though.
                      Oh. Well... As long as you made your thoughts known to him, then you've got a free pass to talk shit about the situation whenever/wherever you want.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          54 en februar, hvor gammel er du, får du bak til sverige mye? det er lettere for meg å snakke på denne måten i stedet for å kopiere / lime fra min oversetter. Jeg snakker engelsk mye bedre enn jeg skriver det.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Oh. Well... As long as you made your thoughts known to him, then you've got a free pass to talk shit about the situation whenever/wherever you want.
                            yeah, I tend to agree with you on that.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman

Comment

Working...
                                X