No announcement yet.

Drive Your Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that. 15 minutes of orientation is a part of the hour? Gas, brake, these buttons shift gears. Let's go.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

LOL @ Predetermined route. Here, you can drive it around the parking lot, but don't go over 10mph!

Comment

Too much money for 45 min of driving that will leave me depressed walking away that I cant afford one.

Comment

I thought they stopped doing this a while back, interesting. Someone on here did their 2000hp tour if I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
            I thought they stopped doing this a while back, interesting. Someone on here did their 2000hp tour if I remember.
            they stopped renting them after that lamborghini wreck.

I rented that yellow ferrari for a day back before they stopped renting them out, it was pretty damn sweet.

Comment

$149< $379, just saying. I'd never do it for the regular price, but $150 to play in a Ferrari isn't bad. I just wish it was the 458.

Comment

I've spent $150 on worse things. I've always wanted to drive a ferrari, don't know anybody that has one, and not going to work as a valet anytime soon, so I may have to go do it.

Comment

439 bought at $149 = $65,411 ?

I wonder how many days it takes to go through 439 people. 16 hours a day 7 days a week comes to 30 days. Sounds like good money...
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Do they have a "Bang your Dream yet" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                      Do they have a "Bang your Dream yet" ?
                      Ask your travel agent about a plane ticket to Amsterdam.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        I've done one, was a blast. The yellow F430 has the F1 trans with paddle shifters, it's not the normal manual that I drove. I thought they stopped renting them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          439 bought at $149 = $65,411 ?

I wonder how many days it takes to go through 439 people. 16 hours a day 7 days a week comes to 30 days. Sounds like good money...
                          You probably don't realize it but just in tires, the clutch and brake pads it cost nearly $3 a mile to drive one of those cars. Factor in routine maintenance, depreciation (rental cars aren't worth crap), wear and tear on the interior and the inevitable broken windshield and you are closer to $10 a mile to operate one. That's assuming you don't have any kind of actual mechanical problems, if anything goes wrong with the engine or transmission you'll be out $20k+ assuming you can find the parts to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            $149< $379, just saying. I'd never do it for the regular price, but $150 to play in a Ferrari isn't bad. I just wish it was the 458.
                            Maybe after the recall...
                            458 fires. Until then, NO THANKS!
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              You probably don't realize it but just in tires, the clutch and brake pads it cost nearly $3 a mile to drive one of those cars. Factor in routine maintenance, depreciation (rental cars aren't worth crap), wear and tear on the interior and the inevitable broken windshield and you are closer to $10 a mile to operate one. That's assuming you don't have any kind of actual mechanical problems, if anything goes wrong with the engine or transmission you'll be out $20k+ assuming you can find the parts to fix it.
                              I am not questioning that it doesn't cost a lot to maintain but $3 a mile seems a bit steep. If that is indeed true then this savings they are running for $149 they are actually coming out negative approximately $13,578 when all 438 drivers had their turn.

I don't see why any one above a dfwmustangs intelligence level would do something like that only to lose money..
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X