Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    perfect for feeding 250.
    I bet that was cheap, big baller! I keep telling myself that as long as my daughter is as proud of farting as she is, that I won't have to worry about boys or paying for a wedding.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

And it's not north of downtown, but the Arboretum is beautiful if the weather cooperates.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Spend as little as you can on the wedding, and party on the rest.

If you want i can put a alter up in one of my wheat fields.
        To me at least. That sounds pretty fucking cool.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          To me at least. That sounds pretty fucking cool.
          Perfect for you and Jeremy!!!

Comment

Fuck paying for a big wedding. Pay for a big party.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fwiw, I barely remember our wedding or reception, but the honeymoon was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Eat a dick
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Eat a dick

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    If Jeremy = Cobraman, I concur. Those two need to come out and get it over with....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      If Jeremy = Cobraman, I concur. Those two need to come out and get it over with....
                      They say it's just "friends massaging friends".

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Dat be da one!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          Double wedding plus my divorce party.... We can split this 3 ways niggas!! Just think about it! It's fiscally responsible. Jody said so!

God bless.
                          Lmao! Paul I like how you think !!!!

Comment

We had my daughter's dinner/reception at the Belo Mansion. With the atrium, dining room, and bar, it was perfect for feeding 250. The valet parking made it really nice for the guests'.
                            I looked at this one - what's the price ,pm if u like

Comment

We had my daughter's dinner/reception at the Belo Mansion. With the atrium, dining room, and bar, it was perfect for feeding 250. The valet parking made it really nice for the guests'.
                              Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I bet that was cheap, big baller! I keep telling myself that as long as my daughter is as proud of farting as she is, that I won't have to worry about boys or paying for a wedding.
                              Sheeeeeiiit, we looked at the Belo Mansion and that place was 20% more expensive than the place where we had ours. I thought the place we had ours was too damned much.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Screw spending a bunch of money on other people, we've talked about getting married on the beach in Hawaii when the time comes, and anyone that wants to come can figure out their own airfare.

Comment

Working...
                                X