• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Nice try.

Text me back shithead!

Comment

Dont do it, hell send you a pic of his junk.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Dont do it, hell send you a pic of his junk.

He isn't Jasone.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Man, I just can't see Kelly Clarkson acting like that.
          She went to HS with my buddy in Godley. Apparently in HS she was a pretty big slut, and a bit of a cunt.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

When I worked at Walmart, I was on the service desk, and had the pleasure of being yelled at by a famous singer that lived in this town. You can probably guess who she is, but I'll go ahead and keep her name out of my mouth, because she's fucking nuts, and I have to live in this town for a while. Anyway, she got an extra $40 back on her debit card that I presume she didn't intend to, which she demanded I put back on her card. Things may have changed since, but at the time, we couldn't do that. She just wouldn't hear it, and got really mad when I started laughing at her for yelling at me. I walked away, and got my manager. Fuck that bitch. I've heard repeatedly that Starbucks has to make her drinks multiple ways when she comes in, because she always orders a drink one way, then decides they made it wrong when she gets to the window.
            So you met Jewel...

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
              So you met Jewel...
              Ding ding ding. We have a winner
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

No, but I took my car in for a MM torque arm and panhard bar and left with a 200k mile 8.8 with a worn out 4 link.

Young and naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  She went to HS with my buddy in Godley. Apparently in HS she was a pretty big slut, and a bit of a cunt.
                  That bastard probably knows Lemonjello and Orangello, too.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Who will saaaave your soul,
                    When your coffee is served cold...

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      That bastard probably knows Lemonjello and Orangello, too.
                      Probably. And I get the joke just to be clear lol

Comment

Nice try.
                        Jewel.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
                          So you met Jewel...
                          This is what I get for leaving a post half finished ....

Comment

Originally posted by pokulski-blatz View Post
                            jewel.
                            nvm

Comment

You're always brilliant, in the morning
                              Smoking your cigarettes
                              And talking, over cold, fucked up coffee.
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Jewel.

Comment

Working...
                                X