X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear the clock, it's six a.m.
    I feel so far from where I've been
    I got my eggs and my pancakes too
    I got my maple syrup, but this coffee tastes like poo.

Comment

Jewel?
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I hear the clock, it's six a.m.
        I don't know where I've been
        I got my eggs and my penis too
        I got my maple syrup, but this coffee tastes makes me poo.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Jewel?

Comment

Jewel
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I bet it was

Jewel.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Oh, you guys!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Jewel's got some big 'ol titties.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      Jewel's got some big 'ol titties.
                      250cc of saline does that for ya...
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          I see your Jewel Osco and raise you this

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                            I see your Jewel Osco and raise you this
                            Ricky Skaggs lives in Stephenville?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The alaska the last frontier people on discovery are her family.

Comment

At one shop I worked at a lady brought in her car asking for the brakes to be checked. I pull the tires and both front rotors are worn to the vanes. Also, the metal backing from the pads has been worn half way through. Calipers leaking, hoses fucked. She hit the roof and freaked out when she saw the cost to fix it and demanded I give her car back. I made sure to write on the ticket that the car was completely unsafe to drive and should be towed away. She signed it so I threw the wheels back on and gave it back to her. A few days later we get a letter from a lawyer saying that the shop, and me personally, are being sued. She wrapped the car around a telephone pole getting off the highway. My boss sent a fax back to the lawyer with a copy of the ticket I made her sign and a nice note that said she could go fuck herself. We never heard anything back.

At another shop the owner would give me a vehicle and tell me it needed brakes or something fairly small. Then he and the owner of the car, always a different lady, would be gone for a few hours. They would come back and she would leave in her car. He was paying me to fix the cars so he could exchange services for services. I and the other tech showed up one morning to find some people taking apart the lifts. The owner had sold the place and never told either of us. We had to pack up parts into customers cars then call them to come get them. That sucked.

When I was at a Dodge dealer a lady brought in a Dakota for a check engine light. I check it with the scanner and the key has been cycled over a over a thousand time or something since the ECU was last reset. ANd the check engine light wasn't on. I check it out anyway and it's been severely neglected. I write it up for everything it needs and the customer isn't happy about it but agrees to have the stuff done. I get it done, it's running great and everything is good. She comes and gets the truck and not 5 minutes later comes screaming into the service drive, gets out and starts going apeshit on my advisor saying that the light came on right after they left the shop.

So I hook up the scanner, nothing, no CEL. So I take a ride with her, he husband jammed in the extra cab. As we come to a stoplight she starts screaming THERE!!!! RIGHT FUCKING THERE, THE LIGHT IS ON. I politely and calmly say " Maam, that's your washer fluid light, you"re low on windshield washer fluid." Her husbands head almost exploded because he wanted to laugh so bad. I got her back to the shop, filled the reservoir, and explained all the dash lights to her. I was the only person to touch that truck after that.
                                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                                X