I saved way more than 15%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Geico sends me something every 2-3 weeks trying to get me to change. Everytime I get a quote it's completely ridiculous, at least double what I'm paying. I've got State Farm for my cars and my rates are so low that nobody believes me.
    Just like the time you told me Michael Jackson stopped by your house to use the bathroom?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      100000% true. My Dad has had the same insurance company for 40+ years, same agent as well. His rates are so retarded, and I tell him this every year or two. He always tells me "Nobody can beat _____ _____'s rates!". Okay Dad, keep getting ripped-off! I think that's just the way old people think. They won't move, won't change jobs, won't change banks, etc. At least that's true in my family.
      I'm old (probably not as old as your Dad though) and will change insurance companies, electric providers, cell phone providers, etc. as easily as changing a pair of shoes. All online of course, phone calls don't work for me.

Comment

I need to get a quote, but I pay less than 600/6mos for homeowners and truck ins. Removing the buggy and skis did nothing

Comment

I'm with Farmers and have what I would consider decent rates... Everytime I shop them around I get obscene quotes and just stay with what I've got...

<---- shops even interim renewal

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            $480 a year for home-owners is dirt cheap
            That's what I was thinking!!

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            maybe OP has a really shitty house?

god bless.
            Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
              It feels good to give myself a $2,650 a year raise!
              *You gave yourself a $3,542.67 raise.

*You earn taxable wages - you pay expenses with taxed wages.
              $2,657 / (1 - t) assuming the median household income marginal tax rates.

Oh, and congrats!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                *You gave yourself a $3,542.67 raise.

*You earn taxable wages - you pay expenses with taxed wages.
                $2,657 / (1 - t) assuming the median household income marginal tax rates.

Oh, and congrats!
                Now, what if he puts that savings into a CD with 1% APY, as he saves it?

Comment

I need to give Tony a call and get a quote
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Has anyone had to deal with Gieco on a claim? I know other cheap ones like progressive is a bitch to deal with. I have state farm as well and they really took care of me on my last claim, when the other drivers insurance (farmers) tried to screw me.

Comment

Allstate was bad ass on my hail claim
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Has anyone had to deal with Gieco on a claim? I know other cheap ones like progressive is a bitch to deal with. I have state farm as well and they really took care of me on my last claim, when the other drivers insurance (farmers) tried to screw me.
                        I have filed claims on several, but don't think I have on Geico yet. Progressive was the easiest I have ever dealt with. The adjuster showed up before the cops even did (ex wife's car broken in to at her work), and cut a check on the spot for more than I would have expected.

I have used Farmers, and they sucked major ass. Had to go through them on a rental car I wrecked. Well, actually, the rental agency filed against my policy, even though I had already filed against the person at fault, so they did the subrogation dance.

Comment

Progressive must treat their customers better then the people their customers run into. We have had 2 work trucks hit by progressive drivers and it was a major ordeal with the threat of lawyers to get our trucks fixed right.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Progressive must treat their customers better then the people their customers run into. We have had 2 work trucks hit by progressive drivers and it was a major ordeal with the threat of lawyers to get our trucks fixed right.
                            That may be true.. And I will qualify my earlier statement by saying that this was like 9 years ago. So things could easily have changed since then.

Comment

just went out to geico and the monthly payment is $83. I just added an expedition to my state farm policy and its $230 a month.

Am i doing this right? The policies seem to be the same coverage. Thas a crazy difference.

Comment

LOL Geico. Just dont use one of their preferred shops....They love to screw the people who work on your car. They write their estimates cheap and they only get ONE supplement. If they dont catch on the first go-around, tough shit to the bodyshop. And I hope you love aftermarket parts, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X