• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Looks like a Monte 4 box size.
    That boy good.

Comment

• My 100 count humidor will be for sale soon if anyone is interested... Nice box, I got it from Don but have clearly outgrown it, by the 6 ziplock bags I have....

Comment

• god damnit I'm jealous.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          god damnit I'm jealous.
          Just another day in the life of my humidor. I'm running 1/3 cuban stuff, 40+ boxes and around 400 singles. Pay to play!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            My 100 count humidor will be for sale soon if anyone is interested... Nice box, I got it from Don but have clearly outgrown it, by the 6 ziplock bags I have....
            I might be interested

Comment

Just another day in the life of my humidor. I'm running 1/3 cuban stuff, 40+ boxes and around 400 singles. Pay to play!

Don, you see what you have started? It's a sickness...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Don, you see what you have started? It's a sickness...
                No doubt... I'm about to run out of ziplock bags until my cabinet is done....

This was just today's shipment. Still have a few more coming...

Comment

• New limited Tatuaje box. They do seasonals and the Monsters are the most popular. 1 of 1,000 made. 4 of the cigars are box-only, meaning it's the only way to get them.

I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

• just to clarify, you guys are talking about tobacco, right?
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Yes.
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

• Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters - Chuck.

Since there's only two in the box (and those 2 are the only ones I'll probably ever see) I feel bad smoking it. Kinda. Not really. Great fucking stick.

dont downshift!!

Comment

• nice!
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

La Antiguidad by My Father.

Limited release follow up to the Flor De Las Antillas. VERY well priced (toro was sub-$9). The wrapper is phenomenal: very soft and velvety, nearly vein less and carries a lot of flavor that reminds me of the Flor de las Antillas. It's somewhat milder than the FDLA but the flavors are more on the floral spectrum... Lots of sweet notes and a nutmeg spice on the finish. Complexity it lacks when compared to higher-dollar cigars, but that's not to call it a singular profiled cigar. There's sweet fruit notes thru the nose that ramp up as it burns through and the palate tastes clean. Which is refreshing. You can put it down and 30-45 seconds later still taste the slight spice and fermented tobacco with an almost black liquorice tail. Terrific smoke and very solid, especially considering the price point from the manufacturer. Worthy of a $10-12 admission.
                            Yes, very nice...

Comment

• I found such a lovely, quaint little shop tucked away near the Houston airport. I figure I had to support them so I got a few things.....

Comment

• I've been looking for a box of the Las Calaveras (at a decent price) for quite a while, ever since I had one at Don's cigar hangout. It was a new release and a recommendation from Bear at T&C... Fucking great smoke by Crowned Heads, one of my favorites.

Since I was picking out quite a bit, I talked the guy into discounting everything to damn near Cigarbid prices, so freaking awesome deal and great people to buy from.

If you're in the market, check out www.seriouscigars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X