"Buy your crap car" business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Buy your crap car" business?

Anyone here have one of those businesses, or know of one, that buys beat up vehicles? Looking to get rid of a 2000 honda accord

How much? I need parts for one.
    Ded

Comment

I can give you a donation letter. My woman's non-profit takes them and sells them.

Comment

How beat up?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I can give you a donation letter. My woman's non-profit takes them and sells them.
          Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          How beat up?
          seans old lady?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            seans old lady?

god bless.
            She's in better shape than yo.....

Shit man, sorry.

Comment

Boosh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                She's in better shape than yo.....

Shit man, sorry.
                haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOSH CONFIRMED.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL! Sean, if I cant find a buyer I might be interested in that.

The car has 200K on it and the automatic transmission is pretty busted, it wont catch in reverse. If you move the shifter to reverse the tranny makes a ratchet/grinding noise. The forward gears were all working fine until last week, now intermittenly you have to rev it a little higher before the gears will engage. That could just be dirty screens on the solenoids from what I've read on the net. Dont know whats up with the reverse.

The engine runs strong and has no major problems that I am aware of. Pretty new dist/plugs/wires, new belts. The front motor mount is pretty old and cracked.

The interior is pretty decent. Leather seats, tan interior, non smoker owned. Could use a good cleaning but pretty decent for a 14 year old car.

The exterior is pretty rough, the paint is faded has a few small hail dents and various dings from other cars. The car has other small issues appropriate for its age (back right window is off track, but stays up).

Comment

http://carstohelpkids.org/ if you can't find a buyer
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                      LOL! Sean, if I cant find a buyer I might be interested in that.

The car has 200K on it and the automatic transmission is pretty busted, it wont catch in reverse. If you move the shifter to reverse the tranny makes a ratchet/grinding noise. The forward gears were all working fine until last week, now intermittenly you have to rev it a little higher before the gears will engage. That could just be dirty screens on the solenoids from what I've read on the net. Dont know whats up with the reverse.

The engine runs strong and has no major problems that I am aware of. Pretty new dist/plugs/wires, new belts. The front motor mount is pretty old and cracked.

The interior is pretty decent. Leather seats, tan interior, non smoker owned. Could use a good cleaning but pretty decent for a 14 year old car.

The exterior is pretty rough, the paint is faded has a few small hail dents and various dings from other cars. The car has other small issues appropriate for its age (back right window is off track, but stays up).

So how much dude? Want me to PM an offer?
                      Ded

Comment

Shoot me a PM and I will get you the contact information of someone that has this business.

Comment

Baron might want it. He works for a recycler.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            So how much dude? Want me to PM an offer?
                            LOL Hadn't gotten that far yet, I wont be ready to sell it for about a week or so. Blue book on it in fair condition is $2794, and obviously I'll have it priced significantly less than that.

By all means feel free to PM me an offer, I'll try to get some pictures today of it for you if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Baron might want it. He works for a recycler.
                              maybe if it had a good trans, we have more engines than we can eat.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X