No announcement yet.

Awesome deal on a 65" 3D TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And no there is more than 1. The store in Euless had about 7 of them yesterday. I picked up the 60" yesterday for $549.99
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Very nice steal
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I may pick one of he 65" ones up tomorrow!

sell my NIB 58" samsung plasma and wall mou, and buy one of these mitsubishis...

Comment

It's Tiger Direct, which means they will tell you they are out of em and try to upsale you to something else.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            It's Tiger Direct, which means they will tell you they are out of em and try to upsale you to something else.
            Talked to a saleslady on the phone and she said they had several of them in stock...

Comment

I have a 65" Mitsu DLP in my media room and love the picture. Someone over at the AVS Forum posted calibration settings and I used them. Made a huge difference in picture quality. I've got a 50" Pioneer plasma in my living room & a 42" LG LCD in the master. The DLP holds its own, without question.
              Hellcat Charger

Comment

Parents have thiS unit.. in HD its freakin awesome. The colors are vivid and the picture is bright!
                Facebook- Twist of Vape
                Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

I want......
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                  X