X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Read the whole sentence.

EDIT: Tony beat me to it.
    Whoops, I missed that. And to be pedantic that wasn't enough close to the same sentence.
    Last edited by CJ; 03-12-2014, 05:26 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
      Finally a country whose government looks worse than ours!
      LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Regardless of if it was in one piece in the sky, when it hit the water at 600mph I would imagine what was left looked like confetti. Read that link about flight 007 and the tiny little pieces it was in. And don't be that asshole that reads 1/4 of it and comes back and says "It was hit with a missile" either. I swear to fuck.

Comment

• You still could find traces of a plane. Hell they still found pieces of the plane that took a nose dive at 500+ mph into the swampy Everglades, and that was a tiny DC9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            You still could find traces of a plane. Hell they still found pieces of the plane that took a nose dive at 500+ mph into the swampy Everglades, and that was a tiny DC9.

Not sure what that has to do with me pointing out that it is likely in a million pieces instead of a perfectly parked 777 on the ocean floor viewable from the sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Not sure what that has to do with me pointing out that it is likely in a million pieces instead of a perfectly parked 777 on the ocean floor viewable from the sky.
              I wasn't responding to you. I was making a general statement more so into why there's such a mystery on finding anything on such a huge jet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                Interesting. Shallow could be ~400' in oceanic terms though.
                They are reporting it's around 200'-300' of water

Comment

I wasn't responding to you. I was making a general statement more so into why there's such a mystery on finding anything on such a huge jet.

Well, you posted above me, and I posted below you, then you posted. Who were you talking to?

Comment

Well, you posted above me, and I posted below you, then you posted. Who were you talking to?
                    Well first I was responding to Kimmy's post and agreeing with her, notice i QUOTED her. Then I wanted to offer some insight so I posted, and you happened to post in between my 2 separate posts.

Comment

Well first I was responding to Kimmy's post and agreeing with her, notice i QUOTED her. Then I wanted to offer some insight so I posted, and you happened to post in between my 2 separate posts.

Mmmhmmm.

Comment

• You must be bored E.

Comment

You must be bored E.
                          He's pissed about losing that argument to DJ earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Yeah, the BMW one. Rough loss.

Comment

I get that mad every time some shitty establishment serves that rather than Coke, too.
                              and they say "well, we don't have Coke, but we have Pepsi, is that OK?"

Sure, you mind if I pay in Monopoly money?

#fuck Pepsi #Pepsi is not it
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Fuck you.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Yeah, the BMW one. Rough loss.
                                Fuck you.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                and they say "well, we don't have Coke, but we have Pepsi, is that OK?"

Sure, you mind if I pay in Monopoly money?

#fuck Pepsi #Pepsi is not it
                                You rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X