Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    I can solve this for you. OBummer hasn't made a decision yet on any "tactical" or strategic since being elected. He has waffled, and if it turns out well, he's on CNN 5 minutes later taking credit. I bet Moochelle has to approve of him taking a leak.
    You spelled it wrong - it's Moosechelle.

David

Comment

• I tend to think that our govt. knows exactly where that plane is. Not saying that they have anything to do with it's disappearance, but they likely have the technology in-place to have been watching it the whole time.....however, letting on that they know more than they are saying would also let the cat-out-of-the-bag that they have such ability to spy on these other parts of the world.....and that's not something they would want widely known.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        I tend to think that our govt. knows exactly where that plane is. Not saying that they have anything to do with it's disappearance, but they likely have the technology in-place to have been watching it the whole time.....however, letting on that they know more than they are saying would also let the cat-out-of-the-bag that they have such ability to spy on these other parts of the world.....and that's not something they would want widely known.
        Surely Boeing wouldn't allow our government to do something so shady. I mean my tablet was probably intercepted and I'm sure someone in DC has seem me naked as a result but not a $250,000,000 potential missile.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          Surely Boeing wouldn't allow our government to do something so shady. I mean my tablet was probably intercepted and I'm sure someone in DC has seen me naked as a result but not a $250,000,000 potential missile.
          Now with that thought in my head, I wish I was on that 777...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I tend to think that our govt. knows exactly where that plane is. Not saying that they have anything to do with it's disappearance, but they likely have the technology in-place to have been watching it the whole time.....however, letting on that they know more than they are saying would also let the cat-out-of-the-bag that they have such ability to spy on these other parts of the world.....and that's not something they would want widely known.
            Agreed.

Oh, and the NSA just tagged your internet, phone, cable, ouija board etc...

David

Comment

• Nothing new in the news today. Still pretty weird.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Just when you think it can't get any weirder:

Courtney Love claims she has found the plane:

Comment

• Just when you think you've heard the last of that crackhead attention whore.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Just when you think you've heard the last of that crackhead attention whore.
                    Talismsn?

I kid I kid

Comment

• I have a Boeing 777-200ER Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 for sale. But not like that. While the physical aircraft is still missing, in the virtual FSX world it is found.

For the low price of $1 (or barter) I will come to your home or place of business to help you download and install the latest version of PMDG 777 on the FSX platform. This is assuming you have already the license for the Microsoft Flight Simulator and the PMDG add-on (otherwise you will need to purchase the licenses but I can help assist you with that process as well)

Then, as a freebie, I will throw in a free assistance with helping you download and install the Malaysia Airlines liveries for PMDG 777.

Reenactment of the flight not included in the price.

Thank you for your interest.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• At what altitude can a plane that size fly under and avoid radar detection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Wharz plane?
                          Getting loaded with wmd's by members of the taliban......

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            At what altitude can a plane that size fly under and avoid radar detection?
                            I was reading that they dropped below 5k
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Now it's been said the sharp turn West was programmed in by someone after the plane pushed back and wasn't the pilots

Comment

Working...
                                X