Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    Now it's been said the sharp turn West was programmed in by someone after the plane pushed back and wasn't the pilots
    Skynet.

Comment

Comment

• its pretty bad when junkie courtney love has just as good a guess as every government entity involved.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          At what altitude can a plane that size fly under and avoid radar detection?
          That varies dramatically by what area it's flying in. In a country like Malaysia they may only have a straight line radar system, meaning once the plane is beyond the horizon it'd stop showing up. The natural terrain also blocks waves so a mountain range can completely block signals.

Comment

• Has this already been posted?

A pilot with 20 years of experience provides the best explanation yet on what happened to flight MH370.

Comment

• What would a cell phone jammer do to the tracking/gps systems?
              Last edited by black2002ls; 03-18-2014, 06:29 PM.
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  L'chaim!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Probably the worst case scenario is, The plane was hijacked somehow landed undetected somewhere, all passengers killed, al Qaeda operatives are going to load it up with some type of Chemical or biological weapon, and crashes into a major metropolitan area.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Why the hell would they hijack one of the largest and most advanced commercial airliners possible only to haul a weapon?
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Probably the worst case scenario is, The plane was hijacked somehow landed undetected somewhere, all passengers killed, al Qaeda operatives are going to load it up with some type of Chemical or biological weapon, and crashes into a major metropolitan area.
                        Well it wont be the USA I know that for sure Unless they're able to mimic another pre-existing flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Well it wont be the USA I know that for sure Unless they're able to mimic another pre-existing flight.
                          Their first and smallest obstacle is finding two swimming pools full of jet fuel.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            Why the hell would they hijack one of the largest and most advanced commercial airliners possible only to haul a weapon?
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Why the hell would they hijack one of the largest and most advanced commercial airliners possible only to haul a weapon?
                              Not sure, but after watching 24 seasons one through eight several times, i've discovered anything is possible with terrorists, what we need is jack buar.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmVs39nK17U[/ame]
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Jack Bauer is in London... or at least that's what the promos show.

Comment

Working...
                                X