• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXIF doesn't lie!!!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Hiding in a dark, cavernous place...the phone or him?

Comment

• If he took a picture, wouldn't it be of himself, in the dark? I mean, if you want to prove it's you and all.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• find it yet?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Still looking.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• k.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Everything that is posted on the internet is true.

Comment

• They found it....it's in the NSFW forum....
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    They found it....it's in the NSFW forum....
                    Ploy to get me to look at shemale dongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Whats wrong with shemale dongs??

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Whats wrong with shemale dongs??

lol.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

k.
                            Found it...

We have a ping(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Found it...

We have a ping(s).
                              Except they already "found it" several times, except the it they found keeps turning out not to be the it they are looking for, and the it they are looking for keeps supposedly turning up in places it could not be. It is like Amelia Earhert all over again.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I'm really having a hard time understanding what your trying to say. Something about 'it' and some broad named Amelia.

I'm just reporting what I heard, don't shoot the messenger...

Comment

Working...
                                X