No announcement yet.

Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That plane's gonna show up, sometime mid-late 2015. covered up in UPS or FedEx livery, aimed at Washington, New York, or (my guess,) Israel. When the dust settles & the bodies cleared, Glorious Leader Obama will the declare the world situation "too dangerous" for a new US leader & suspend the 2016 elections. At that time all bets are off, as voting will commence from the rooftops.

Comment

• I've always thought the plane is somewhere, being refitted as a weapon. I'm not sure I agree with the whole Obama conspiracy, but I could see it happen, or at least, try to happen. That would be the catalyst.

Comment

• So, basically no one has any idea where this plane is?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Police came to this conclusion after finding a flight simulator in his home with drills rehearsing a flight far out into the southern Indian Ocean and a landing on an island with a short runway, the media report said. The files were deleted from the computer, but experts were able to retrieve them.

Police said that the criminal investigation does not rule out that the plane went missing due to mechanical failure or an act of terrorism. However, if the flight was lost due to human factors, then the captain is suspected to be the perpetrator.
          LOL, psycho Muslim pilot deletes his terrorist plot scenarios from his private home flight simulator, and the investigators aren't quite ready to rule out mechanical failure.

This was all obvious to me from the outset. Especially intriguing is the 'landing on an island with a short runway' simulation he was practicing.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            This was all obvious to me from the outset. Especially intriguing is the 'landing on an island with a short runway' simulation he was practicing.
            So the next obvious question that will never be answered:

Did his simulation include a preplanned route to a specific location? Or was he only practicing descent/landing/braking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Did his simulation include a preplanned route to a specific location? Or was he only practicing descent/landing/braking?
              Well, from the context clues it seems that's what they are saying, he was practicing landing at a certain airfield.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                So, basically no one has any idea where this plane is?
                They are still looking, sorta of...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well, from the context clues it seems that's what they are saying, he was practicing landing at a certain airfield.
                  I believe they shifted their search by a several hundred miles just the other day. I would be willing to bet they are looking at a certain field now.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I agree that foul play seemed obvious all along. Now the question becomes, Do you think he was able to land it, or do you think it went wrong and is at the bottom of the ocean somewhere?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
                      That plane's gonna show up, sometime mid-late 2015. covered up in UPS or FedEx livery, aimed at Washington, New York, or (my guess,) Israel. When the dust settles & the bodies cleared, Glorious Leader Obama will the declare the world situation "too dangerous" for a new US leader & suspend the 2016 elections. At that time all bets are off, as voting will commence from the rooftops.
                      The guys Obama released DID say they'd see him again in New York
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

You think they figured into the equation taking off requires a little more runway then landing?
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So, basically no one has any idea where this plane is?
                          Correct. Dont worry, the same people taking care of the VA are on this as well......

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            You think they figured into the equation taking off requires a little more runway then landing?
                            It could be transported away by boat.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Especially intriguing is the 'landing on an island with a short runway' simulation he was practicing.
                              Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

I am not sure you can draw too many conclusions from this. This guy was flying out of Kuala Lumpur, which means that over half his flying time to anywhere would be over the ocean. I would be a little concerned about a pilot who did NOT practice short island landings.

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                                I am not sure you can draw too many conclusions from this. This guy was flying out of Kuala Lumpur, which means that over half his flying time to anywhere would be over the ocean. I would be a little concerned about a pilot who did NOT practice short island landings.
                                Exactly. I have a flight sim and routinely try landing on the smallest runways possible. Shit! I might be a terrorist! Ban assault flight sims!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X