Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you fly them and then delete them?
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Guys, guys! With a big enough boat and a treadmill, you could land/takeoff anywhere in the ocean!!!1!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Guys, guys! With a big enough boat and a treadmill, you could land/takeoff anywhere in the ocean!!!1!!
        What about a boat in one of those endless pools? We could put a treadmill going one direction and the boat going the other and it'd probably levitate. I think I figured out how space ships fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          I've always thought the plane is somewhere, being refitted as a weapon. I'm not sure I agree with the whole Obama conspiracy, but I could see it happen, or at least, try to happen. That would be the catalyst.
          Don't think Obama's slick enough to pull this one off, but his muslim buddies certainly are. Hysteria ensues, & Dear leader steps in. Remember, it was his buddy Rahm Emanuel that said "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Comment

• this was such a coverup!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              this was such a coverup!
              One reason to not accept anything Malaysia investigators say on this. At this point I think it is entirely possible this guy is being setup to be a scapegoat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Do you fly them and then delete them?
                Yeah, I get bored with them after a while, delete them, and go on to something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                  Yeah, I get bored with them after a while, delete them, and go on to something else.
                  Cool. That will seem suspicious if an airliner you're flying just so happens to disappear.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Anyome else play around on x plane? It's pretty hard when you have no idea wtf you are doing.. So I just practice water landings without engine power. Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Alien abduction. The truth is out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                        Alien abduction. The truth is out there.
                        They covered an in flight abduction and a subsequent crash and cover up:

The X-Files: Season 4, Episode 18: "Max"

Comment

• The plane is lying at the bottom of the ocean, it will be some time before they find it. The Air France flight took a coupe of years iirc to retirve the black box and they knew the general location of that plane.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            The plane is lying at the bottom of the ocean, it will be some time before they find it. The Air France flight took a coupe of years iirc to retirve the black box and they knew the general location of that plane.
                            I am not saying it isn't, I just think it is strange that absolutely nothing from the plane has washed up anywhere. It just seems that no matter how hard they hit the water, something would have snapped off or came undone and floated away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              I am not saying it isn't, I just think it is strange that absolutely nothing from the plane has washed up anywhere. It just seems that no matter how hard they hit the water, something would have snapped off or came undone and floated away.
                              My first instinct was that it had been hijacked and sitting on some remote island or made its way to Iran or some other crazy shit, but that would require killing everyone on board (230+ people). Two or three hijackers are not going to take away every phone/tablet. Someone will shove their iphone up their ass and use that bitch as soon as they are near land where cel towers all over the place. So since not one single call was made since or after take off or if they did mangae to kill everyone on board, the cel phones would start pinging cel towers once they hit a tower because you know people just can't shut their shit off, that's my theory anyway...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                My first instinct was that it had been hijacked and sitting on some remote island or made its way to Iran or some other crazy shit, but that would require killing everyone on board (230+ people). Two or three hijackers are not going to take away every phone/tablet. Someone will shove their iphone up their ass and use that bitch as soon as they are near land where cel towers all over the place. So since not one single call was made since or after take off or if they did mangae to kill everyone on board, the cel phones would start pinging cel towers once they hit a tower because you know people just can't shut their shit off, that's my theory anyway...
                                At cruising altitude there is no cell service, so only someone with a satellite phone would be able to dial out, which isn't likely. A given remote island probably wouldn't have cell towers either. A pre-planned gassing would have everybody's lights out before landing anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X