Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Missing 777 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm mobile right now so combining screen shots is more trouble than it's worth, but someone go here, screen grab, and post it before it gets taken down

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      There was debris from the plane over 6 miles away.
      From everything I saw when it initially happened it wasn't anything of significance. It wasn't until the conspiracy theory attention whores started coming out to state pieces of the plane were scattered everywhere.

Comment

• I thought I remember reading that an engine was found 6 miles away. Like I said, you never know what is true and what is just being fed to us.

Comment

• How long was Flight 93 in a dive for? The air frames can't take a prolonged dive, engines will tear off. Might explain it. The Silkair 185 crash had exactly the same thing happen, sudden dive, went supersonic, ripped the engines off the plane, huge debris field, no F-16's.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            How long was Flight 93 in a dive for? The air frames can't take a prolonged dive, engines will tear off. Might explain it. The Silkair 185 crash had exactly the same thing happen, sudden dive, went supersonic, ripped the engines off the plane, huge debris field.
            Maybe so...how fast are you thinking that thing was going when it impacted the ground? It is stable enough to fly 600mph without ripping the engines off, so I would guess that it would be engineered to stay together at higher speeds.

Comment

• It was inverted at 40 degrees when it hit the ground.

Comment

Maybe so...how fast are you thinking that thing was going when it impacted the ground? It is stable enough to fly 600mph without ripping the engines off, so I would guess that it would be engineered to stay together at higher speeds.
                Well I can tell you at supersonic, which isn't much faster, it will come apart. So it really depends on how long it was in a dive for before it gets that kind of airspeed. I think some of the more experienced guys should chime in, but I know that silkair 185 dropped 14k feet and was already near supersonic at that time, and did go supersonic before impacting. So assuming a cruise altitude of 35k, it could easily come apart well before the ground. It all depends on how long and how high the dive started at.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

600mph under it's own power, couple that with 9.8 meters per second. Id say pretty damned fast.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• "The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 mph" so that is very fast, but probably didn't come apart, however that's assuming there wasn't more stress on the air frame. You pull back at that speed and the whole air frame can collapse. I don't know if it has control surfaces that respond fast enough to do that, but I know there have been C130's which have folded the wings in. But I don't think I've ever heard of anyone saying it came apart on the way down, I think witnesses said it came down in one piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      I'm mobile right now so combining screen shots is more trouble than it's worth, but someone go here, screen grab, and post it before it gets taken down

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html
                      That's great!
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        "The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 mph" so that is very fast, but probably didn't come apart, however that's assuming there wasn't more stress on the air frame. You pull back at that speed and the whole air frame can collapse. I don't know if it has control surfaces that respond fast enough to do that, but I know there have been C130's which have folded the wings in. But I don't think I've ever heard of anyone saying it came apart on the way down, I think witnesses said it came down in one piece.
                        I remember an eye witness video where he was saying the plane was very low then went straight up and then flipped over and flew almost straight into the ground.

Comment

• Interesting...

Comment

I'm mobile right now so combining screen shots is more trouble than it's worth, but someone go here, screen grab, and post it before it gets taken down

Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

lightly used Boeing 777-300 for sale.

Asking for $15,000,000 USD, or best offer (this includes all the snacks in the plane).

Not much fuel in the plane at the moment, but it's in great flying condition. ABSOLUTELY NO JOY RIDES!

SOLD AS--IS. NO TRADES OR RETURNS. ALL DEALS ARE FINAL.

Ask for Fariq when calling and setting up appointments to see the plane.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Flight 93-The a/c was seen at low altitude (verified by witnesses) and moving extremely fast.. rolled over and went in inverted.. Trash debris ( paper products etc ) from the plane were blown/traveled/found 8 miles away.. considering we were finding paper debris in Tulsa from the tornado in OKC, not surprising at all that the debris went that far. From what I recall from our briefing at work, engines/gear/fuselage components were found in the impact area. Don't recall any comments about any engines being found 8 miles from impact site. Really struck home more than one way..I was born and raised less that 20 miles from where Fight 93 Impacted. Bought my Ramcharger from Shanksville Auto ( Dodge Dealer) and hunted deer in that area..
                                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X