Watched at kid in full BDU get his patches ripped off last nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched at kid in full BDU get his patches ripped off last nite

I had never seen something like that happen in person. We were eating at redneck heaven and these two walked in and were seated at a table next to us. I noticed that one was in full BDU and the other was about half way, but the pants were wrong, and he wasnt wearing a jacket. Apparently a guy that frequents there is/was in the military, and he walked over and was talking to these two. We hear the velcro ripping sound as this guy pulls all the patches off the kid's jacket.

After he walked back to his table, someone asked what that was all about, and the kid said he did it because he wouldnt show him his military ID. Our waitress was a bit shaken by it, and went over to ask the other guy what the deal was. Apparently he saw that his patches didnt seem right when he walked in, so he asked, and then took them when he found the kid wasnt military.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

That's crazy. I get asked if I'm military occasionally because of my hair cut but I've never tried to impersonate someone serving.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Good! Nothing wrong with wearing camo (other than it being stupid outside of a hunting or military environment), but never wear patches or pretend to be military if you're not.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I thought probie was at home last night
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          Good! Nothing wrong with wearing camo (other than it being stupid outside of a hunting or military environment), but never wear patches or pretend to be military if you're not.
          x2 I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I thought probie was at home last night
            Let's not confuse BDU's with overly tight tactical pants.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              True and they are ACUs if it's Army. Civilians can wear the whole thing if they want but they better not have any rank or unit insignia. You'll look like a douche and probably get called out but feel free.

I've seen a guy wearing SF, Ranger and Sapper tabs all at once on ACUs and they were legit so you never know. Then again I've sat next to a Navy Seal/Green Beret/Force Recon/Air Combat controller that I think was even a submarine commander so sometimes you do know.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                True and they are ACUs if it's Army. Civilians can wear the whole thing if they want but they better not have any rank or unit insignia. You'll look like a douche and probably get called out but feel free.

I've seen a guy wearing SF, Ranger and Sapper tabs all at once on ACUs and they were legit so you never know. Then again I've sat next to a Navy Seal/Green Beret/Force Recon/Air Combat controller that I think was even a submarine commander so sometimes you do know.
                I stand corrected. They were in ACU's
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Kinda like this?

<-- couldn't fit in my old BDU's if my life depended on it...

Comment

No military ID = not legit. Military ID is part of the uniform.

Fuck that stolen valor kid, good on that dude for calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Having a good friend that spent 4 years in 3rd Ranger battalion, I've had the opportunity to meet quite a few highly trained and highly specialized soliders. It's always interesting to meet these guys and hear about the cross training they get.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Tight pants tight groupings.

Fuck that asshole I'm glad it happened.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by probie View Post
                          tight pants tiny testes.
                          ftfy

Comment

Good I'm glad somebody took action. Too bad so many more go under the radar. They do it all the time for firefighters as well. Can tell you how many times somebody has said they work or McKinney, and I have never heard of them.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                              Good I'm glad somebody took action. Too bad so many more go under the radar. They do it all the time for firefighters as well. Can tell you how many times somebody has said they work or McKinney, and I have never heard of them.
                              Ive never understood that shit. If you want the attaboy's that come with the job, go get the job and get them for real. They mean nothing if they arent deserved. I had a roomate that would claim shit, like a degree, that he didnt have.

Comment

Working...
                              X