WTF happened to Hooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Don't get me started on these assholes and their fucking 29 degree beer.
    Who, me? I don't like brew that cold unless it's a hot day and im doing yard work or at the lake

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Don't get me started on these assholes and their fucking 29 degree beer.
      I was wondering when you were going to stumble in here.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I used go to Denny's 3 or 4 nights a week. Then that bastard came back from Afghanistan.
        #1 head choppa

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          i used go to denny's 3 or 4 nights a week. Then that bastard came back from afghanistan.
          hey-oooooooooo
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

but, but... beer that doesn't turn blue is scarcely a beer at all!
            most of these places all have basic shit beers (coors/miller/bud/shit) lite, so it needs to be as cold as possible.

hooters is bad.
            never had a good meal at twin peaks.
            the worst of these fucking breastaurants i've ever been to is bikinis (richardson). i'm just too old for this shit.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I like my shit beer ice cold and my good beer cold

Comment

<-- keeps beer at 40*

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  but, but... beer that doesn't turn blue is scarcely a beer at all!
                  most of these places all have basic shit beers (coors/miller/bud/shit) lite, so it needs to be as cold as possible.

hooters is bad.
                  never had a good meal at twin peaks.
                  the worst of these fucking breastaurants i've ever been to is bikinis (richardson). i'm just too old for this shit.
                  brent, is that you?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Some of my favorite beers like Boddingtons are best served at close to room temp.
                    Boddington's is fantastic. I really dig the not so cold nitros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Boddington's is fantastic. I really dig the not so cold nitros.
                      boddington's comes in a 4 pack, which means I drink 4 of them and wish I would have bought 8.

Comment

• I got a flat of Boddingtons for my birthday last week, that shit's been gone for a while! This weekend I'm working on some Bombshell blond and an Oskarblues variety pack.

Also, Sean, I think we're going to 3rd base after work today. Anyone who wants to show up is invited!
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Oskarblues variety pack.
                          Please tell me there are some Deviant Dale's ipa tallboys in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

Also, Sean, I think we're going to 3rd base after work today. Anyone who wants to show up is invited!

Where is this place?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Where is this place?
                              Frisco, right by the mall and the Roughriders ballpark.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I get there an hour before the evening shift, I get to see all the gurls...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X