Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to go see Flogging Molly at the Dallas House of Blues for free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go see Flogging Molly at the Dallas House of Blues for free?

I have 2 tickets I bought for this show a while ago. I am stuck in the hospital fighting a bout of divertriculitis and I don't expect to be released until Saturday. I won't be making the show...

http://www.livenation.com/events/304...flogging-molly

This is a link to the show. The tickets are paid for... I just need a name and email address to use to transfer the tickets. First PM response gets them.
    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
    I have 2 tickets I bought for this show a while ago. I am stuck in the hospital fighting a bout of divertriculitis and I don't expect to be released until Saturday. I won't be making the show...

This is a link to the show. The tickets are paid for... I just need a name and email address to use to transfer the tickets. First PM response gets them.
    Sorry you aren't feeling well man. Hope you get better soon.

Comment

Thanks Patrick.

Comment

PM Sent

Not sure what divertriculitis is but it does not sound like anything I would ever want nor have to deal with...Get well man
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post

I feel for you man! I've got the same condition (according to the GI doc). This your first attack? I've only had a couple that were hospital trip worthy so far. :/

Comment

The tickets are on their way Gtracer. And yeah, this was my first attack...too bad it was a bad one, perforated my bowel and caused a bad infection. I am on the massive antibiotic and starvation treatment. I have not eaten anything or had a drink since Monday afternoon. It still beats having surgery though.

Comment

Working...
            X