No announcement yet.

Turkey Legs in Garland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry, if you had to, you could buy a turkey leg and take it somewhere and have them fry it.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Henry, if you had to, you could buy a turkey leg and take it somewhere and have them fry it.
      I might have to go that route if I don't find a cooked and ready to go turkey leg. The party is not til next Saturday, so I have time, don't let me down my Garland peeps...

I should look up Carless Chris, I know that fat mothufucker knows where to get a turkey leg, lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I should look up Carless Chris, I know that fat mothufucker knows where to get a turkey leg, lmao!
        He could also be why you can't find one, he probably ate them all.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I might have to go that route if I don't find a cooked and ready to go turkey leg. The party is not til next Saturday, so I have time, don't let me down my Garland peeps...

I called Soulmans and they don't sell Turkey Legs but will smoke them for you @ $1 per lb. They can season them for you too, He said it would take about an hr and a half to two hours for smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            On a turkey.
            jive turkey

Comment

Holy shit, is that place still open? They moved right? I haven't been to that area in years.
              Yup its still there and busy on Fridays and after the 1st of the month!
              The one near the longhorn ballroom just sells hot links only now...
              I was going to good luck hamburgers off Lamar with my dad 2 weeks ago and saw how crazy it is still.

You could try a Minyards...

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                I called Soulmans and they don't sell Turkey Legs but will smoke them for you @ $1 per lb. They can season them for you too, He said it would take about an hr and a half to two hours for smoking.
                Well there you go.

Comment

Walmart. Two to a pack already cooked
                  Just heat and serve

Comment

Yeah buddy, now we're talking.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Trade days in grand prairie has them.

Comment

Working...
                      X