Colorado House Passes Forced Vaccination Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado House Passes Forced Vaccination Bill

Parents will have little choice over whether or not to have their children vaccinated in Colorado now, due to a*bipartisan measure*passed by*Colorado’s House Health, Insurance and Environment Committee this past Thursday. Parents who intended to claim the ‘opt out’ available in a current rendition of Colorado’s current law, due to religious or personal beliefs, will find it much more difficult to do so.

HB 14-1288, which gained traction after recent whooping cough outbreaks, will require parents to complete an online ‘education’ module and get the signature of their health care providers confirming that parents have been informed of health risks and a ‘possible detriment to the community’ if their children go unvaccinated.

House Bill 1288 completely ignores the fact that many vaccines have been*proven dangerous to young children, and can even cause death and infertility. Parents and doctors also offered hours of testimony to House representatives, but to no avail. The bill was proposed by State Rep. Dan Pabon (D) as a means to make sure that parents weren’t just opting out of vaccines for ‘convenience,’ as he mentioned in a statement given to the*Denver Post.

Vaccine refusal results in higher rates of vaccine-preventable disease,”*Pabon*said. “This is a public health issue. These are very serious diseases.”

Colorado’s school children have the sixth-highest rate of non-vaccination among kindergarteners in public school. The new bill mandates that public record be made of all children who are not-vaccinated, via percentages reported by licensed schools and day care centers.

Pabon argues that immuno-compromised children are being exposed to vaccine-preventable diseases, but these are the very children*most*at risk when they receive vaccines administered with a traditional vaccine schedule (or even an altered one). Vaccinations given to immuno-compromised children can cause death, even, as evidenced in*records leak due to the freedom of information act*in the UK.

Pabon also says that older populations are at risk when young children aren’t vaccinated, but how he determines this bit of propaganda is beyond reason.

Although the bill would not eliminate the personal belief exemption, parents opposing the legislation argued that increased education mandates could lead to the erosion of parental rights.

Parents have a*constitutional right to parent their children,” Susan Lawson, whose daughter developed encephalitis after a routine vaccine when she was a year old, told CBS Denver. “I am not an uneducated woman.

Anti-vaccination advocacy group National Vaccine Information Center has also*attacked*the proposal as one that “singles out and discriminates against a minority of parents with sincerely held personal beliefs … by assuming they are uneducated and should be forced into a state approved ‘education’ program.’

18 states have recently presented bills to*make vaccination opt-outs*more difficult. Our*rights to choose*what to do with our bodies and how to protect our children from vaccines containing dangerous adjuvants are being whittled away. Just look at this list presented by*know-vaccines.org*of just some of the additives currently in vaccines given to children and adults alike:

• aluminum hydroxide, acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)
    • aluminum phosphate (toxic)
    • amphotericin B
    • animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
    • dog kidney, monkey kidney
    • chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
    • calf (bovine) serum
    • betapropiolactone
    • fetal bovine serum
    • formaldehyde – used to embalm dead bodies
    • human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
    • hydrolized gelatin
    • monosodium glutamate (MSG)
    • neomycin (antibiotic)
    • phenol red indicator
    • phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    • potassium diphosphate
    • potassium monophosphate
    • polymyxin B
    • polysorbate 20
    • polysorbate 80
    • porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
    • residual MRC5 proteins
    • sorbitol
    • streptomycin (antibiotic)
    • tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)
    • VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
    • washed sheep red blood cells

These adjuvants cause everything from Alzheimer’s, neurotoxicity, brain injury, auto-immune disorders, gastrointestinal damage, liver and lung damage, cysts, arthritis, kidney damage, allergic reactions, seizures, and even death – but of course parents are opting out, simply due to*convenience.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Good. Fuck exemption to vaccinations, and get that, "vaccination is killing the children," mess out of here.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What's yalls opinion on vaccination for adults? I'm looking at taking a class at the local junior college just for the knowledge gained and they are telling me I need some vaccination(I think it is meningitis) to take it because the class part of an actual associates degree I don't want. My argument is I somehow managed to get through 12 years of HS and a bachelors degree without this BS vaccination. The funniest part of the deal to me is that if the same class was considered "continuing ed" which it actually is for me it would be exempt.

Comment

I'd get it. These college kids are some filthy motherfuckers.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          What's yalls opinion on vaccination for adults? I'm looking at taking a class at the local junior college just for the knowledge gained and they are telling me I need some vaccination(I think it is meningitis) to take it because the class part of an actual associates degree I don't want. My argument is I somehow managed to get through 12 years of HS and a bachelors degree without this BS vaccination. The funniest part of the deal to me is that if the same class was considered "continuing ed" which it actually is for me it would be exempt.

They can kiss my ass. Sliced the living shit out of my finger on a rusty floor pan and had to get a tetanus shot. Few weeks later I was in the hospital with a crohn's flare. Doctor even told me that it's probably what caused it. No more vaccines of any kind for me.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Its a night electrician class, pretty sure at 28 there is a high likelihood I will be the youngest person in the class. I have a severe dislike of the govt telling me what to do.

Comment

2012 GT500

Comment

I have to meet the same immunizations and vaccinations that the military do...and every year they add new ones. I have filled TWO of those yellow shot record books in 8 year. Hell, I just got the MMR#2 shot a couple weeks ago. This weekend I am clearing to go on R&R and I am sure they will tell me about another one I need. Part of my employment so if I want to keep making that money, I have to play their game.

And what Yale said....college students are some nasty mother fuckers. Meningitis would be the FIRST one I got if I was going to college.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Good. If you make a conscious choice to not get yourself or your kids vaccinated then you should be mocked and shamed then banished.

There was a measles outbreak in NYC a couple weeks ago thanks to the anti-vax fuckheads. Measles.

Before 1963 nearly every child got it (CDC calls it "a highly infectious viral illness that can lead to serious complications, including death.")
                  "Each year, between 450 and 500 individuals died, while 48,000 were hospitalized, 7,000 had seizures and around 1,000 experienced permanent brain damage or deafness"

Thanks to vaccines the number of cases in 2001 was 1 or 2 in 1,000,000... and 88% of those were infected while abroad.

But last year there were nearly triple the average number of infections and even the CDC says the biggest threat and cause for that is asshole parents who think they are doing good by taking the advice of crackpots like Jenny McCarthy.

"The alleged autism-vaccine connection is, perhaps, the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years"

The vaccine-autism connection: a public health crisis caused by unethical medical practices and fraudulent science.
                  Last edited by Strychnine; 03-27-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I've managed to drive for 14 years without needing the airbags in my car. I'm sure as shit not gonna remove them though.

You never know who you'll come in contact with.

Comment

Here's some info on how vaccines cause autism: http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

Matt, it's not just NYC, it's in North Texas too:

Measles was declared eliminated in the U.S. more than a decade ago, but the disease has cropped up again in communities with low vaccination rates. In North Texas, 21 people got the disease.

In the NPR article, this quote makes me want to give her a froat punch.

Originally posted by Terri Copeland Pearsons
                      So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.

lmao at the link

Comment

Especially the ones with the Whiteboy Afro. Lol
                          Originally posted by soap
                          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Is this dumb bitch related to Paladin?

Originally posted by Paladin
                            You won't ever be smarter than I am, maybe more educated, maybe more life experience, maybe a higher IQ, but definitely not smarter.

Comment

I get both sides to the argument, but this seems like a logjam between individual liberty and the greater good of society. I also get that parents freak out about having issues with vaccines, but Dr's can also meter the doses and combinations out in a more controlled manner that allows the child's body to handle the vaccinations. I respect individual freedoms, but it sure as hell doesn't appear as if the parents necessarily have the best interest of the kid in mind. Risking polio and smallpox for the sake of individual liberties seems like a shitty play.

That all being said, I still want to fuck Jenny McCarthy...as long as there is a ball-gag.

Comment

Working...
                              X