No announcement yet.

Anyone from the Austin area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice rt! i like the upgraded interior those have but not very practical at this point in my life.

Comment

Thanks. Just being me and the wife. It is all we need. It also is easier to maneuver around the parking garage at work so that is a plus!

Can't wait to make a few changes..... I need to find a shop that sells and installs Belltech kits.

Comment

pm if you want.

how much did you pay? my step father is most likely buying the white rt tomorrow and just wanted to see what your deal was. they have it listed for $29,999.

Comment

Those are sexy. Congratulations! Those wheels make the new Dodge trucks really appealing. Those, combined with the rear bumper and exhaust really button them up well. My brother bought a base 4.7 quad cab, swapped on the rear bumper, exhaust, and rims, and nearly doubled his money lol. We towed a 30ft tv with it too, but it definitely could have used more power.
          Blue is a great color choice. I bet you anything it'll be much more desirable than most of the other colors (like sonic blue Cobras).
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I like that color. I have no idea what they're rated at, but I bet it's fun to drive. Fortunately for you, can't fit too many mexicans in there, so it's probably low on the stolt list.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

lol.....they claim to be 390hp/407 ft lbs of torque.

Comment

I love that color. I just picked up a '12 Crew Cab earlier this week, and I love it. The 5.7 has impressed me.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X