Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birkenstocks.

Comment

Clarks, they have lifetime guarantee on socks too.
      WRX

Comment

Hit up Luke's Locker or any NB store. Either can help you with fitting correctly based on your needs, stride etc where most stores know little more than colors and styles.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
          ?? That came up with women's high heels...
          laugh out loud, you didnt know what red bottoms were. im hoping to be goin to vegas in october or before. i have pair of new balance with the all soft rubber bottom sole. they are light and comfy

Comment

Yeah I was going to try to find some Clarks to try on, too.

Haha no, but now that I think about it, those red bottom shoes were in a movie.... Little Black Book???

NB has stores?! Hell yeah I'm in.

Comment

Academy .................

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                Nike Free
                Probably the best shoes I've ever owned. Plus they tend to last forever for me. Just take the insoles out and machine wash. Then they're almost a new shoe again.

Comment

I still use the old nike air monarch, i spray/walk around 3-5 acres per day and never have sore feet

Comment

Someone actually just typed out laugh out loud? I don't think that's ever happened since the beginning of the Internet.

Comment

Another vote for Asics. I have arthritis and have had multiple knee and ankle surgeries and walk 5 miles a day in Asics GT-2000 no problem.

Comment

Brooks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The new Sketchers have impressed me. I've been sporting a pair for a couple of months now at work, walking several miles of concrete daily along with a bunch of standing. Huge improvement for me over the New Balance shoes that I have had several pairs of over the last few years. Still wearing the NB around the house though.

Comment

I am walking on cement all day every day and started wearing asics a few years ago and have no problems with them. Went to buy a new pair a few months ago and ended up buying a pair of Brooks and they may be a little better. You can't go wrong either way, except for the price. I was in the Sports Authority with my kids and found their clearance isle. It has hundreds of pairs of last years shoes very cheap. I found 130.00 Asics from last year for 59.00.

Comment

Working...
                            X