Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado license plates now being profiled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado license plates now being profiled.

It was only a matter of time. I suppose next we can expect "Papers please!"

Breaking news out of Idaho! For a lack of anything else, Idaho State Police are now profiling drivers over which license plate they have. Because clearly everyone from Colorado is totally baked.

Amid recent allegations from junior Jalopnik correspondent Doug DeMuro that nothing noteworthy ever happens in Idaho, new reports out of the Gem State detail a federal lawsuit claiming "license plate profiling". Suck it, DeMuro.

70-year-old Darien Roseen has two homes, one in Washington state and Colorado. He was returning from his daughter's baby shower, but after crossing the Oregon/Idaho border he was immediately pulled over.

"Immediately after Mr. Roseen passed his location, Trooper Klitch pulled out from the Interstate median, rapidly accelerating to catch up with Mr. Roseen's vehicle"

This poor guy knew he hadn't done anything wrong, so he had a feeling something was up.

"After Mr. Roseen identified his possession of valid prescription medications, Trooper Klitch asked him, 'When is the last time you used any marijuana?' thereby assuming that Mr. Roseen had, in fact, used marijuana and inferring that he had used it recently"

Roseen found himself in the back of a police cruiser and was read his Miranda rights. Despite being told he was not under arrest, he still ended up charged with "inattentive/careless driving". If he wasn't under arrest, why was he read his Miranda rights?

Roseen is now seeking punitive damages for constitutional violations. And presumably because Trooper Buzz Killington was totally harshing his mellow.

Apparently just having a Colorado tag on your vehicle makes you look like a couch-locked bleary-eyed pothead. Colorado legalized skunky nuggets in late 2012, thereby giving police a reason to profile you when travelling out of state. So Colorado residents beware. Whether you are possessing the sticky icky or not — they are in fact out to get you, man.

This country is so fucked it's unreal.

Comment

Just another day in the expanding police state in this country. He will get paid, and hopefully that cop gets shot in the face on a random traffic stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ftp View Post
        Just another day in the expanding police state in this country. He will get paid, and hopefully that cop gets shot in the face on a random traffic stop.
        I like this guy
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Maybe the potheads in Colorado will distract them from the CHL holders they were profiling for a wbile.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Karma is a bitch.

Comment

Time for mandatory minimum sentencing for police misconduct. No more bullshit internal investigations sweeping it under the rug. Once a police officer is convicted of violating the rights of a citizen they get a year in prison. Then, they can no longer work as a police officer in the USA and they lose their rights to vote and own a weapon.

Comment

Time for mandatory minimum sentencing for police misconduct. No more bullshit internal investigations sweeping it under the rug. Once a police officer is convicted of violating the rights of a citizen they get a year in prison. Then, they can no longer work as a police officer in the USA and they lose their rights to vote and own a weapon.
                I would vote for that.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  I would vote for that.
                  x2.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Winner.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        I would vote for that.
                        So would I.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Sounds like a good beginning. Since you guys have united, now you all just have to get out there and do something about it instead of crying on the internet.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                              Sounds like a good beginning. Since you guys have united, now you all just have to get out there and do something about it instead of crying on the internet.
                              Shut up popo

Comment

Working...
                              X