I'm baaaaaack.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Will you ever learn to just ignore him? I mean there is absolutely no benefit in responding to him about 90% of the time. Especially the way you both get all worked up...
    Agreed. I like you, Matt. I like Eric as well.. however when it becomes 'Matt vs Eric', i'd gladly kill you both for the good of us all.

welcome back. don't fall into the same bullshit.

Comment

About time FUCKER! Both of you are invited to Crystals and I wedding, so hopefully you can make amends by then

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        About time FUCKER! Both of you are invited to Crystals and I wedding, so hopefully you can make amends by then
        guess I'm not part of the "in" crowd.

Comment

Welcome back. I can say that you weren't forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            guess I'm not part of the "in" crowd.
            I'm actually thinking about having a DFWM party after we get married because I can't have everyone and there brother show up. Unless you're ballin out of control and want to help with $$$ then I'll consider it

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Will you ever learn to just ignore him? I mean there is absolutely no benefit in responding to him about 90% of the time. Especially the way you both get all worked up...
              Agreed. The Ignore is a very underutilized tool IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                Yeah, but only 1 of them might be interesting - its my motion to compel and for sanctions for the defendants (and their attorneys) failure/refusal to produce various items in discovery. I've sued the defendants before (and won) and they HATE me. The other 1 or 2 are probably going to be 5 minute walk in/walk out boring stuff. I'll let you know when the potentially good one is if you want to attend and see how it works

I'll check and see when they are and maybe you, Sean and I can go eat lunch.
                Sure thing. Just remember, I'm the attractive, reasoned ginger.

Comment

I'm actually thinking about having a DFWM party after we get married because I can't have everyone and there brother show up. Unless you're ballin out of control and want to help with $$$ then I'll consider it
                  Going to let us break her in before the wedding night?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Going to let us break her in before the wedding night?
                    Nope.

Comment

What a dick

Comment

Welcome back dude....

Comment

Nope.
                          I believe Jus Primae Noctis is stipulated in the board rules.

Comment

This site is way too important to you to even be making an "I'm back" post, which casts serious doubt that anything has changed, or that your participation will be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

It's sad that my biggest wahoo was only half this size at 65 lbs.

That would make a good fish rape add. Nice. Welcome back.

Comment

So i take it I'm supposed to be a busboy at this shindig then?? I'm sure my invite was a mistake.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X