Wanting back in a Mustang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redlilpony
    Dang! Wasn't ready then... How about the new one you've got?
    Haha, I'm pretty sure I can't do that! Sorry!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead
      Haha, I'm pretty sure I can't do that! Sorry!

Let me drive it and you chase me in the cruiser? Oh, and run the dash cam!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang
        What about an '03 Cobra? They're in that price range now too.

Only high mileage junkers are in that price range for the most part. Very nice Mach's are in the 12-15k range.

Jodi, if you and Eric would like to check out a Mach, I'll let you guys check out mine and drive it to see if you would like to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
          Only high mileage junkers are in that price range for the most part. Very nice Mach's are in the 12-15k range.

Jodi, if you and Eric would like to check out a Mach, I'll let you guys check out mine and drive it to see if you would like to have one.
          Steve's a pretty cool guy.

Just brush the excess frosting and almond bits off the seat from the last brownie gorging so you don't mess up your pants
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve

I test drove a black one when I bought the Escape and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO
              Steve's a pretty cool guy.

Just brush the excess frosting and almond bits off the seat from the last brownie gorging so you don't mess up your pants
              Mmmmm brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by redlilpony
                Let me drive it and you chase me in the cruiser? Oh, and run the dash cam!
                LoL! Can you jump out and run around in your undies then let me clothes line ya?
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead
                  LoL! Can you jump out and run around in your undies then let me clothes line ya?
                  ^^^^^ THIS!
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Need vid for proof too.. Preferably dash cam footage!

Comment

Working...
                    X