Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos wants to come with me to the Super Bowl??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos wants to come with me to the Super Bowl??

We "only"need 18 people to pay 16k each and we can stay here:

Dallas palace of “Guy” from Toni & Guy is available for Super Bowl rental
    Pegasus News

Sarah Blaskovich, Pegasus News

DALLAS — Homes, apartments, and even trailers are being rented for the Super Bowl. Today, we stumbled upon a gold mine: The mansion of Guy Mascolo, one half of the company Toni & Guy, is for rent for five nights around the Super Bowl. Mascolo died in 2009, and his wife, Flora, currently lives in the sprawling manse that took six years to build. It's located near the Dallas North Tollway and Frankford Road in North Dallas.

But we'll do you one more: Not only is this North Dallas palace available to a group of 18 people, but a larger package will fly you on a Lear jet to Dallas, buy you 18 Super Bowl tickets, and supply you with a limo to and from the game. They'll also throw in a private chef to serve up two four-course dinners, host a cocktail reception, throw a pre-Super Bowl party, and let you use the Ferrari. And I'm paraphrasing here; the other available services were too long to list.

All that, plus the house, costs about $300,000 for five nights. Or, just take the house (the stingy way to go, if you ask me), and it's $100,000 for five nights.

The organizer behind it all is Kim Williams, who has rented homes for the Masters in Augusta, Ga. Flora Mascolo is her best friend, and she's renting the home out as a favor.

Williams won us over on the $300,000 stay. If 18 people stay there, that's a little more than $16,000 per person. "With a ticket, a hotel room, a few amenities, and airfare, you're paying that anyway," she says. (Well, I'm not. But some people are.)

Williams says celebrities have considered it, plus the owner of a basketball team and other corporate players. Get your checkbooks out! Details here.

LMAO!!

Fuck that get the whole website to go. It'll be cheaper.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Fuck that get the whole website to go. It'll be cheaper.
      GTG at the mansion. It even says we can drive the Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
        GTG at the mansion. It even says we can drive the Ferrari
        fuck yeah, plus free food and drinks. You bring the hookers ill bring a briefcase of coke.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
        X