Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will Paladin argue with himself on the other board, before coming over here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop
    He bashes single mothers every chance he gets. Specifically, Ashley. Single mothers are a failure, because they shouldn't have split with the father for any reason.

WOW, I wish I had known this earlier
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

He bashes single mothers every chance he gets. Specifically, Ashley. Single mothers are a failure, because they shouldn't have split with the father for any reason.
      He's a real class act that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
        Someone just send him a link letting him know we're all mocking him. He doesn't have the balls to actually come in here and say anything about it.
        Done.
        I went ahead and posted it in the announcement thread.

Damn those shifty canadians redirected it.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike
          Done.
          I went ahead and posted it in the announcement thread.
          Fixed, and I don't think they'll be able to see what you're posting. I can't even get past page 8

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ
            Fixed, and I don't think they'll be able to see what you're posting. I can't even get past page 8

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor
              I wonder what his beef is? I bet he has an estranged gf out there with his illegitimate child that wouldn't take his hand in marriage so he's all butt hurt and lashing out.

Comment

I wonder what his beef is? I bet he has an estranged gf out there with his illegitimate child that wouldn't take his hand in marriage so he's all butt hurt and lashing out.
                He is pissed none of these single moms will sleep with him.

Comment

Then he tries to say I have no class when I told him I hope for his death. Like I really give a shit what some self righteous piece of shit thinks....
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

His opinion on any given subject is the only CORRECT opinion. A legend in his own mind. A laughing stock to everyone else.

Comment

It is even worse. He thinks he is a class act when in reality he is just another shitbag.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Then he tries to say I have no class when I told him I hope for his death. Like I really give a shit what some self righteous piece of shit thinks....

What's funny is that when someone calls him on it, such as yourself, then he starts the epic backpedaling that you must be taking what he's saying the wrong way and that he never picks on or singles out the single moms on the board. Lmfao!

Comment

I'm guessing it is a combination of being majorly insecure and having mommy issues. Not sure why anyone else would have such a grudge against people they don't even know just based on the fact that they have a child and aren't "married" to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                            His opinion on any given subject is the only CORRECT opinion. A legend in his own mind. A laughing stock to everyone else.
                            Don't talk that way about the man that taught me everything I know about the english language. And the greatness of Sarah Palin.

Comment

What's funny is that when someone calls him on it, such as yourself, then he starts the epic backpedaling that you must be taking what he's saying the wrong way and that he never picks on or singles out the single moms on the board. Lmfao!

I HOPE LIKE HELL he comes over here. I haven't been a serious bitch to anyone in a really long time. Ashley is a wonderful person and I will give him a whole new reason to hate women when the chance makes its appearance

Comment

Someone In Canada is having fun with Paladin

Originally posted by Paladin
                                God I love penis so much. I have weiner powers now!

Comment

Working...
                                X