Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing the Canadian Border - Who's done it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
    Maybe the Toronto Mayor will grant me access if I bring him a gift!
    "This cocaine smells like asshole!"

"well..."

Comment

Well guess what.... I made it. Flew into Vancouver and got past the main checkpoint and customs with no issues other than the standard questions. Then flew to Edmonton. ... brought plenty of work documents and contracts so I'm sure that helped. Tomorrow we are driving 8 hours north up to Ft. Vermillion / High Level to install a machine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

My uncle lives in High Level AB. He keeps trying to get me up there so we can get drunk and golf at 2am when it's light out, lol.
        Ded

Comment

I'm in Edmonton right now as well. About to drive to Drayton Valley
          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Did you get a work visa before you went? I have to go to AB in June, and since I will only be there for a week, I'm going under the guise of "meetings".
            2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
              Did you get a work visa before you went? I have to go to AB in June, and since I will only be there for a week, I'm going under the guise of "meetings".
              I told them the same thing. I'm only here for 10 days, so didn't feel it necessary to get a work visa.
              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

No, just the contracts and customer info. We spent the day in Ft Vermilion at a fab shop. These are good folks and seem to be Dutch. Their a family business and their home is on the property with the shop. They are having a barbecue tomorrow for us. Ribs, brisket, etc.

Then after that we drive back to Edmonton to see another customer for a couple days then come back home. Good times!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                  I would definitely have your plan and your speech figured out and don't try and fly anything by them. ... they have no sense of humor and will jam people up with a quickness.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Vancouver, Alberta, and Toronto were not a problem.....

Demain, je vais essayer de Québec . Souhaitez-moi bonne chance!

Comment

Well Vancouver, Alberta, and Toronto were not a problem.....

Demain, je vais essayer de Québec . Souhaitez-moi bonne chance!
                      Wat.

Comment

It means....

Tomorrow, I am going to Quebec, wish me luck!

Comment

It means....

Tomorrow, I am going to Quebec, wish me luck!
                          Aaah. Well. Good luck in Quebec!

Comment

Go to Hilltop strip club in Vaudreuil-Dorion, it's a whore house.
                            Ded

Comment

Working...
                            X