Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I mostly just wanted to use the word "jabroni"

it's on my word-a-day callender today
    Maybe tomorrow it will be calendar.

Comment

I mostly just wanted to use the word "jabroni"

it's on my word-a-day callender today
      WWE word of the day calendar? I wish I had used a Tombstone Pile Driver on someone when I was a cop. It's off limits now.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        Hahaha, Frost, keep posting them please!
        This. Please.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Do you Smeeeeeeeeeel! What the ROCK is cooking!?
          Don't be racist. We all know rocks can't cook unless they have Sean Connery escaping from it.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              If they do it's to a way lesser extent than the rest of the population. A cop that choked a guy until he passed out while he was in cuffs was only fired. Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder, battery, or any of the litany of other charges that can be brought against him? I know for certain that any regular swingin' dick would be in serious shit if they were to do something like that.
              I think the two DPD currently under indictment for bad shootings might disagree with ya there...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                If they do it's to a way lesser extent than the rest of the population. A cop that choked a guy until he passed out while he was in cuffs was only fired. Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder, battery, or any of the litany of other charges that can be brought against him? I know for certain that any regular swingin' dick would be in serious shit if they were to do something like that.
                I guess I used a pretty broad brush with that statement... not held accountable like a civilian would be.

You think those two jabronis would have gotten probation with zero cell time if they weren't LEO?

You would be surprised at what people with ZERO criminal history get probation for.

Just ask Ethan Couch.

Comment

Are you really comparing a 16 year old to a LEO that is sworn to uphold the law of the land?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Are you really comparing a 16 year old to a LEO that is sworn to uphold the law of the land?
                    Are you really implying that an oath means something to some people?

Just ask the POTUS what the oath he took means to him....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

You go to great lengths to deflect from the topic at hand.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What the fuck does the POTUS have to do with anything or even Couch?
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

What exactly have you changed about your posting habits again? I mean, you went to GREAT lengths to notify us all about how you had changed and how things were going to be different now, etc etc, and I'm just having a difficult time seeing any difference. At all. Maybe you could point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            What exactly have you changed about your posting habits again?
                            No shit, I'm starting to think he's just trolling now.

He misses the point that most of the members here have seen/recieved the crooked part of the law. Only because we drive sports cars so we are harassed. I had a cop tell me once that the reason he pulled me over because he heard me burning my tires, I asked him if he saw me do it, he said no, but that he didn't have to because in a court of law his word would trump mine...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              What exactly have you changed about your posting habits again? I mean, you went to GREAT lengths to notify us all about how you had changed and how things were going to be different now, etc etc, and I'm just having a difficult time seeing any difference. At all. Maybe you could point it out.
                              Eric, the drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                No shit, I'm starting to think he's just trolling now.

He misses the point that most of the members here have seen/recieved the crooked part of the law. Only because we drive sports cars so we are harassed. I had a cop tell me once that the reason he pulled me over because he heard me burning my tires, I asked him if he saw me do it, he said no, but that he didn't have to because in a court of law his word would trump mine...
                                Do you really think an officer contemplates the oath before doing something stupid?

Just like the people that rob and murder think about the death penalty before they commit their crime?

Get a grip Henry, people that do stupid stuff have one thing in common. Nobody ever thinks they will get caught, and if they do, there is no deterrent for their actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X