Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to find out what business is going in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to find out what business is going in?

Really curious to find out who is moving in at 5651 SW Loop 820
    Fort Worth, TX 76132. Used to be an old joes crab shack but was abandoned like 10yrs ago due to foundation and probably infestation. Just curious if anyone knows anything. Thanks.

Probably easier to just drive up and ask someone on the crew. Most sites will have a sign or who is doing the work and often in smaller print, what company is going in.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The current owner is 4803 Broadway Restaurant Acquisition, who own several Twin Peaks franchises. I'd bet it's going to be one of those or possibly a Gas Monkey.

Comment

I'm glad something is going in there. They've had a tattered "re-opening soon" sign up since at least '08.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          The current owner is 4803 Broadway Restaurant Acquisition, who own several Twin Peaks franchises. I'd bet it's going to be one of those or possibly a Gas Monkey.
          TP and Gas Monkey are not affiliated.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Note that I checked the tax records at TAD.org and then googled the listed owner.

Comment

Sweet thanks that would be a good place for a twin peaks hopefully noone drives off the cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                TP and Gas Monkey are not affiliated.
                lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Note that I checked the tax records at TAD.org and then googled the listed owner.
                  Oh I'm not saying FrontBurner doesn't own the property. I am saying FrontBurner doesn't own the Gas Monkey concept, so it will likely be a TP or Ojos Locos. They have 4 other concepts but I doubt they would put one of those there.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Oh I'm not saying FrontBurner doesn't own the property. I am saying FrontBurner doesn't own the Gas Monkey concept, so it will likely be a TP or Ojos Locos. They have 4 other concepts but I doubt they would put one of those there.
                    You'd obviously know more about it than me, I don't know how the Collins money ties into the restaurant side. I heard he owns some Twin Peaks franchises as well as the Jeep place. There is already an Ojo Locos downtown, it'd make sense to put a Twin Peaks there to compete with Hooters across the street. With the toll road opening soon it's going to be a busy place.

Gas Monkey would have been cool though. That side of town could really use a good live music venue.

Comment

You'd obviously know more about it than me, I don't know how the Collins money ties into the restaurant side. I heard he owns some Twin Peaks franchises as well as the Jeep place. There is already an Ojo Locos downtown, it'd make sense to put a Twin Peaks there to compete with Hooters across the street. With the toll road opening soon it's going to be a busy place.

Gas Monkey would have been cool though. That side of town could really use a good live music venue.

I'm not sure Collins even has anything to do with the Restaurant. I've heard it's a guy out of Kansas City, but I can't find anything to confirm it. The DBA ties back to an address in Coppell, that belongs to Gemmy Industries (the singing fish people).

Comment

Twin peaks would be cool.

Comment

Anything that doesn't have Rawlings affiliated with it would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Anything that doesn't have Rawlings affiliated with it would be cool.
                            The upside to Gas Monkey Bar is they get some decent acts playing there, and I would like to have more of music venues on the Tarrant County side of the metromess. Though I doubt they are ready to franchise yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              The upside to Gas Monkey Bar is they get some decent acts playing there, and I would like to have more of music venues on the Tarrant County side of the metromess. Though I doubt they are ready to franchise yet.
                              They supposedly have plans for 15-20 total. They're already looking for a third location. No idea if they will be franchised or Corporate owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X