Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasone is a total...

SAINT!

So...Chili is putting a lift on the Bronco and was/is having trouble getting the rivets off to put the brackets on. So yesterday I posted on facebook to see if anyone had an air compressor and air hammer that we could borrow. I hadn't checked the post in a while and all the sudden Jason pulls up to the house (no call ahead or post on the thread) and has an air compressor with him. That's badass! Unfortunately neither one of us had an air hammer so it didn't do much good, but I still think it's pretty awesome he just showed up to help.

THEN...he also brought his tools to splice our satellite into my daughter's room and just started working on it. So nice to know there are some GOOD people on here. My daughter hasn't stopped saying how excited she is since he left.

YOU ROCK, Jason-thanks for being a badass friend! You forgot to take the rest of the beer! I still owe ya!

P.S. If anyone is bored and wants to come hang out and watch the fun, come on over.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Thats pretty cool.

Comment

Very cool of him to do that.

Comment

I have nothing bad to say about that obnoxious cocksucker.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I have an air hammer/zip gun but yall are way out there and it appears he's already gone w/ the a.c.

Comment

I'll take the beer....

<-- has a large air compressor

Comment

Threesome afterwards?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'll be there in a minute...

Comment

richeous

Comment

thanks lady,

It was really no trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X