Woman problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman problems

This should gets some interesting responses.
    For those that have had a woman for a little while. My woman is about to turn 30 in August and she has always been a little bitchy around that time of the month. Holy fucking shit this one is a fucking nightmare we have been together for 16 years and its about to run me off. My question is do most women have a tough time with getting over the hill or has she just flipped her shit? I mean she is just straight fucking crazy as hell and in one of her rants I caught a "I'm almost 30 and ..." I tried to tune out the rest. I asked her if she would cut down on the data overages on her phone(she has already gone over 4x's this bill) and she just straight freaked the fuck out and dug out her SIM card and smashed it with a fucking hammer!
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

R. l. P. Good luck sleeping tonight.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm already out in the boat in the garage getting fucked up.

Comment

I would dip on out.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, she sounds a little touched.

All women have their moments, but mine has never taken a hammer out and smashed something.

Comment

women smashing shit with a hammer isnt normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
              This should gets some interesting responses.
              For those that have had a woman for a little while. My woman is about to turn 30 in August and she has always been a little bitchy around that time of the month. Holy fucking shit this one is a fucking nightmare we have been together for 16 years and its about to run me off. My question is do most women have a tough time with getting over the hill or has she just flipped her shit? I mean she is just straight fucking crazy as hell and in one of her rants I caught a "I'm almost 30 and ..." I tried to tune out the rest. I asked her if she would cut down on the data overages on her phone(she has already gone over 4x's this bill) and she just straight freaked the fuck out and dug out her SIM card and smashed it with a fucking hammer!
              That solves your problem

My wife is bat shit crazy as well. She really got hit hard around 27 with the menstruation crazies. She goes off on the dumbest shit, and it's like 3 hour rants.

I don't want a divorce just less crazy

Comment

I'd be out
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                  I don't want a divorce just less crazy
                  that ends in divorce lol
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    women smashing shit with a hammer isnt normal?
                    I thought for a minute she was possessed by the ghost of Gallagher the way she was swinging that hammer. Oh and I forgot to add that we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore because her damn chihuahua thinks it has to be up on the bed and sheds like no other. Barks non stop just a pain in my ass but yet I had to get rid of my lab today that I got when he was just a puppy a year and a half ago. I'm sure some of this will get edited later but right now IDGAF!

Comment

Dude, she's pulling this shit because you put up with it. Sack up.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

dude, in all seriousness, I'd seek counseling and if a few weeks of that doesn't work, I'd bounce....assuming you don't have kids.

Taking a hammer out and smashing shit is straight out of that show Snapped. I don't think I could sleep without one eye open.

edit* and what Yale said.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                          I thought for a minute she was possessed by the ghost of Gallagher the way she was swinging that hammer. Oh and I forgot to add that we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore because her damn chihuahua thinks it has to be up on the bed and sheds like no other. Barks non stop just a pain in my ass but yet I had to get rid of my lab today that I got when he was just a puppy a year and a half ago. I'm sure some of this will get edited later but right now IDGAF!
                          Mines bat shit crazy, she flips out all the time. Always bitching about something. Bitching about her job, bitching about traffic, always complaining about some pointless shit. I wanna kick her ass all the time. Its why I dont drink. If I drank, I would be in jail.

I wish mine slept in another room, damn that'd be wonderful. Shes in our bedroom right now snoring so loud it sounds like a monster truck rally

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Dude, she's pulling this shit because you put up with it. Sack up.
                            I stood up to mine once, she strangled me in my sleep with an extension cord

Comment

damn why do you put up with that crap buzzo?
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X