Dashcam: Man Nearly Blinded After Cop Tasers Him in Eye for No Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Oh I know. My comment wasn't directed at Matt directly, just the cops that do take that stance. And for the record, I think Matt puts on a show for the board, he is probably a hell of a nice guy in person. Most of the board members that I have met are completely different in person.
    Matt's pretty cool in person.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Take a class on Sarcasm 101 there Einstien.

Quit being so blinded by your misplaced hatred for once.
      Again, I'm the only one that isn't allowed to have a sense of humor or screw around on the board. Just let me be a regular Joe for Christ's sake.

You can't separate personal Matt from professional Matt.
      Dude, come on. You've done this before. You say something that doesn't even make sense as sarcasm (obviously because you mean it), and then when you get called out on it, you say you were just being sarcastic or baiting.

I don't hate you or anything, not by any means. That's lame shit, though.

Comment

Go away, baitin
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

lol I know a salesman by that name up in this area, I wonder if that was him.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I've never had a problem with you, but wow.

Yes, the general population is fucked up, but we don't put the general public in a position of power, we put cops in that position. Cops that are supposed to PROTECT AND SERVE, not maim people for not moving fast enough. If someone in the general public does this, then they go to jail, a cop does it and he might get a paid vacation.

If a general person comes up and tazes me, provided I can stand, I have the right to defend myself. Defend yourself against a cop and at best you go to prison for a long time, at worst you get shot.

Don't sit back and give us the "everyone else is doing it" bullshit, cops are supposed to be better than the general public, so for fucks sake, act like it.

On a different note, why are cops to eager to defend these asshole cops? These guys give the majority of good cops a bad name and make people stop trusting you. You would think that the good cops would want to make an example out of the bad ones, not make fucking excuses for them.

I get pissed every time I hear a story about a car lot that fucked someone over, because the bad apples give us all a bad name.
            You can't predict who will screw up, when they will screw up, or to what extent they will screw up. Cops are people, and as such are prone to mistakes/misconduct. All you can do is respond to any misconduct.

Yea, these to handled this situation horribly, and I can't really see how they could have handled it worse, save shooting the guy, but you can't label everyone because of these two.

As an administrator, your job is to address the incident and limit your liabilities.

If it is a training issue, address it as such. If it is misconduct, address that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Dude, come on. You've done this before. You say something that doesn't even make sense as sarcasm (obviously because you mean it), and then when you get called out on it, you say you were just being sarcastic or baiting.

I don't hate you or anything, not by any means. That's lame shit, though.
              Like you can read my mind? GTFO outta here with that.

At lease I don't pull the "I was drunk" excuse like I've seen a million times...

Comment

The "but officer I was drunk " excuse never works for me.

Comment

Like you can read my mind? GTFO outta here with that.

At lease I don't pull the "I was drunk" excuse like I've seen a million times...

He didn't have to read your mind. It's right there in print you fuckin' moron.

Comment

Working...
                  X