Upholstery Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upholstery Shop

I'm trading my car in in the fall for a 2015, so I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, but I do have repairs that need to be made.

I have a 2008 GT and the leatherette(Vinyl) door panel inserts have peeled entirely off both the door, the vinyl is now in my trunk. I've seen various post on other forums about how to use contact cement to fix this, but would rather not make a mess of it.

So can anyone recommend a good upholstery shop that would re-glue the OEM vinyl to the door for fairly cheap.

Take it to Sue and tell her The monkey sent you.

Comment

Dammit ya beat me! 2 for Sue. However its not that bad of a job from what ive watched. He used the 3m headliner spray carefully. Ive fixed them before they fell off with the 3m black trim adhesive. Don't see why that wouldn't less of a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        Dammit ya beat me! 2 for Sue
        I don't know who Sue is.

Comment

Sue @ ASM.....you live under a rock? Hard to believe anyone that visits a car forum could not connect the dots for Sue and The monkey!

Comment

Bills upholstery in arlington fixed some seats for me. Did a good job but they stay busy so expect some wait time

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Sue @ ASM.....you live under a rock? Hard to believe anyone that visits a car forum could not connect the dots for Sue and The monkey!
              One of my friends told me that their heavy truck shop used Sue and she did good work at reasonable prices.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

blh in garland.

Comment

SMD in Sherman or FU in denison.
                  Ded

Comment

Sue has been in business for a long time, well before ass monkey fame. She always had good prices and great work.

Comment

avoid the place off trail lake in fort worth.

Comment

It's been a while since I've been there, but used those guys for years and always had good results.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

brunner is good people too.

Comment

Comment

I have not even thought about Brunner in years. I grew up in that neighborhood and would use them for our lowriders....

Comment

Working...
                              X