thanks obummer care.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks obummer care.

Got my new ins quote finally after getting the your plan does not meet the new guidelines.

I was paying 107 a month. Now 266 a month

But hey, you have insurance!

Comment

Thank you for your additional $161 per month that can be used to give credits to those who don't have mandated insurance!
      sigpic

Comment

i figured it would go to 200 but jesus.

Comment

is that by yourself or with a family?

Comment

Just myself.

Comment

SOB.

How old are you? I am currently paying $83/month, 33yo, bcbs. $30 co pay, $2000 deductible, 50% of RX after $250. I'll raise my deductible to $10k before they get $3k a year out of me.

They sent me a letter in Dec that said my rate wouldn't adjust in 14, but I'd have an increase in 15 according to my agent.

Comment

32 years old good health. Only time i go to the dr is if i have too. Last time i went was for a ear infection 2 years ago.

I have to buy mine out of pocket as im self employed.

Comment

Take a drive down short E Lancaster. All those "homeless" you see thank you for supporting them.

Comment

Yup, before the reformed healthcare act my health insurance was $122 a month with my pre existing conditions. I do not have insurance now because I can not afford $368 a month for something that I do not use. Also the way in which they pay has gone to crap. Old policy covered 80% of everything up to $14000 and then I had to cover the next $3000 and then everything after that they pay 100%. Was a good plan for me. That plan morphed into they pay half for visits and 10% of medication until $4000 and then they will cover a bit more but I forget what that was.

Being a business owner I don't really get a return and always have to pay taxes come tax time so I think that allows me to bypass the "Its not a fine but here is your fine for no insurance." thing since they supposedly only remove it from your tax returns.
                    I dunno how true that is, so much misinformation about what you can and can not do.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

It will get better...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        32 years old good health. Only time i go to the dr is if i have too. Last time i went was for a ear infection 2 years ago.

I have to buy mine out of pocket as im self employed.
                        Self employed also. My moms insurance went retarded this year. A little shopping and a deductible increase got it back around 500

Comment

Fuck ombamacare. They can take my income tax next year. I'm not signing up for that shit.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

My agent is out of town, but you bet she will be on it Tuesday when she gets back.

Comment

My copays for my insulin pump went up 700% from last year, after going from $0 to over $50 per 90 days, the year before. Fuck OBummercare and OBummer with a saguaro.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X