• A Pontiac T1000 I'd drive

Pretty decent little sleeper, and not a bad price -

Shit if that was local I'd buy that fucker
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

See if Fitzwell would hook it up.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'd buy that fucker right now if it were local... I'd go $5k on it just because
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It's the hood ornament that does it for me. My first car was a '50 Pontiac.

Even with shipping it down here, it'd be less than $5000. I paid $1000 to ship the Scamp, but it rode in a nice enclosed trailer from Indy. You can open haul for under $500 if you shop around. Someone needs this!

Comment

If it wasnt 1000 miles it would be cool to fly up and drive that bitch back.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'd do a 1,000 mile burnout.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I need it, but I'm bitter enough to need a solid referral or a personal inspection before a lay down money
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  If it wasnt 1000 miles it would be cool to fly up and drive that bitch back.
                  Roadkill?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I need it, but I'm bitter enough to need a solid referral or a personal inspection before a lay down money
                    Fitzwell lives like 30 minutes from St. Paul. He should be back up there by now. Want me to call him for you?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Roadkill?
                      Exactly! don't be a puss! I am hoping to drive a 65 T-bird to MI this summer.

Comment

Ive got cousins in the twin citys as well. Im sure if anyone is serious they could take a look.

Comment

That looks like a fun little sleeper. I wish I could justify something like that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Fitzwell lives like 30 minutes from St. Paul. He should be back up there by now. Want me to call him for you?

Do it Forrest!

I love that little fucker. Awesome sleeper.

Comment

When I first met my soon-to-be-ex-wife she had one of those cars. It was completely stock with the anemic 4 cylinder and a 4 speed, and it had no power. I did manage to get rubber on a 1-2 shift one day by brutally power shifting it LOL......

That conversion looks like a lot of fun, but I'd bet with all of the weight up front and the econobox suspension (look at how the front wheel is splayed out) it would be a death trap at high speeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X