what's it worth? 2008 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's it worth? 2008 GT

08 GT with 60k miles. Marisa bought it new and has always maintained it well.
    5 speed
    Leather
    Color changing dash and interior lighting
    Pypes off road x and fms cat back.
    Lowered with eibach springs, whatever the 1-1.5" drop is.
    Jlt cold air kit
    Tune from GH w/SCT tuner.
    Black billet grills with fog delete.
    Sequential turn signals.

I have all the factory parts except for the springs. Should I put this thing back to stock and sell it or leave as is? What's a good number to ask? EBay or try local first? I know rremo just made out really well on eBay.

Thanks y'all

Similar car just traded...

Traded in my bone stock 09 GT cloth 5 spd manual that I bought new. Trade value was 14-16k depending on the dealer. Ended up trading it in at the dealer that offered me the least amount for the car but the bottom line was about 4-5k better from them. They listed the car for 18,990 and did not have it a week. Have no idea what they really got for it and could care less.

Comment

Look on eBay and do an advanced search. On that page you can search completed listings. If the lettering is green it sold, red it did not.

Comment

Thanks y'all. I was thinking around 15k sounded fair. You think selling stock or modded would go over better? I figure we've got 7-800 in aftermarket stuff we could sell if I return it to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          Thanks y'all. I was thinking around 15k sounded fair. You think selling stock or modded would go over better? I figure we've got 7-800 in aftermarket stuff we could sell if I return it to stock.
          I'd take the aftermarket stuff off and sell it. You'll make more on those than you would the stock parts you still have.

Comment

Originally posted by kirbster View Post
            I'd take the aftermarket stuff off and sell it. You'll make more on those than you would the stock parts you still have.
            If we sold it modded, the stock stuff would go with it in the trunk.

Thanks again for the replies.

Comment

I need to get this thing listed and sold. If anyone is interested, i'd be willing to work something out to deliver the car to the DFW area. Will be posting an ad in the next few hours. I think listing at 14-14.5k would be a good starting point.

1 (female) owner, 60k miles, never wrecked, blah blah blah. PM me if interested. It's detuned, and stock intake and h pipe are installed again.

Comment

Wish I could buy it, great looking car.

Comment

Thanks Blake. It's been a great car, she's just fallen in love with the subi and has no desire or need for this car anymore.

We do have title in hand, no bank nonsense to deal with. If you know someone looking, let me know. I have very detailed shots of the rest of the car as well.

Still working on the ad, it'll be up before the day ends.

Comment

That is nice. Man its crazy looking at how similar yet different the designs are compared to the later models. I can't believe how well they are holding value, too.

Comment

Yeah, i've been genuinely surprised at how well they're holding value as compared to some of the older vintages.

Comment

Feel free to tell your friends!

Comment

Working...
                        X