No announcement yet.

5.0 Mustang magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they will still include some of the content from the closed magazines into some of the others.

I really enjoy magazines, but will admit they are relagated to the shitter. What has frustrated me over the last 10 years or so is how little content most magazines have. They are about half of the pages that magazines used to be, and half of what you do get is ads.

I only have 2 coming in right now; Popular Science and Outdoor Life.. Both of those are read within a couple of days (during shit-time only) they are so thin. I did get Maxim for years, and that is probably one that I wouldn't mind getting again, but even that was getting pretty thin on content.

Comment

1990's super fords and MM&FF were some of the best mustang magazines every printed! 5.0 Mustang turned into all ads just like hotrod magazine

Comment

Oh no, how will I ever install the underdrive pullies on my 1987 foxbody 5.0?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Oh no, how will I ever install the underdrive pullies on my 1987 foxbody 5.0?
          You would be surprised at the shit i see on foxbody pages on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I was a MM&FF subscriber for almost 20 years til their subs starting costing a pretty penny. I would buy again because I would rather read a magazine than a tablet.
            Don't knock it till you've tried it. I have a bunch of magazines (and books) on my tablet and it's much more convenient to read it on it when traveling, waiting on a doctor appointment, etc.

Comment

I quit taking Hot Rod shortly after they brought Freiberger back...it seemed like every issue was striving to be some sort of history lesson after that...as if he's trying to become Gray Baskerville or something.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
              X