Where to buy meth in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy meth in San Antonio

Just bought a methanol injection setup for my blown truck and would like to mix my own methanol. Only looking to purchase about 4 gallons at a time. I know I can order it on line but I would rather skip the shipping charges.

Dat title tho...

Comment

lol. I was looking for an attention grabber

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I just ran washer fluid in my meth setup.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

washer fluid or chris93lx could maybe help..

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Dat title tho...
              Lol
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I've heard of a guy named Heisenberg that sells the best shit you'll find anywhere.

Comment

I will be running washer fluid for now Ive just heard it was cheaper to mix your own.

Comment

Kaufman > San Antonio for meth...
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

go down to 13th street cotner and ask for Dom

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                        I will be running washer fluid for now Ive just heard it was cheaper to mix your own.
                        just make sure it's true 50/50 on meth, some of the cheap shit isn't. Just how often do you plan to be in boost? A full reservoir use to last me a month of normal spirited driving.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          just make sure it's true 50/50 on meth, some of the cheap shit isn't. Just how often do you plan to be in boost? A full reservoir use to last me a month of normal spirited driving.
                          Well its a TVS blower so it doesn't take much to get into the boost. I haven't installed the kit yet, waiting on more tubing so I can mount the 2.5 gal tank in the bed. But its not uncommon on a really windy day to see boost cruising at 75-80 mph, plus I still tow with the truck. Once I get the converter installed im going to have the truck retuned. Im not looking to push any barriers just keep the inlet temps down during the summer months.

Comment

Isnt Heet like 99% methanol? I've known people to run that so your at least not feeding the blue dye through your motor.

Comment

Any dirt track. There's on in Paige, not that it would help you any.

Comment

Working...
                              X