No announcement yet.

2 Girls 12, accused in friend's stabbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a really horned up individual would just read the stories without pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      a really horned up individual would just read the stories without pictures.
      Nuh uhh.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        yes, thats the one.
        There's a documentary about that we watched a while back.. Apparently they didn't do it and the documentary leads you to believe it was one of the fathers (step father if I recall).

Here, this is the one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2130321/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
          Ugh. This is sickening. I can't imagine what I would do if that were my little girl, who is currently 12 years old.
          I don't know what I would do if I were the father of one of the girls who tried to kill her. First reaction would be to push her down a flight of stairs.

Comment

Nice.
            WAUKESHA, Wis. – The Wisconsin girl stabbed 19 times, allegedly by classmates trying to please a fictional online character, has received a military Purple Heart from an anonymous donor.

The girl's family had asked that well-wishers send her purple hearts, reflecting her favorite color and shape, and the 12-year-old was inundated with paper hearts from across the country. Then one person sent her the real thing.

The girl's family said Tuesday that the medal came with a card that read: "The only heart I could find! Be strong!"

The military awards the Purple Heart to veterans wounded or killed in action.

Investigators say the girl nearly died in May after being lured to a park and attacked by two 12-year-old girls after a sleepover in Waukesha, outside Milwaukee. She's now recovering at home.
            The Wisconsin girl stabbed 19 times, allegedly by classmates trying to please a fictional online character, has received a military Purple Heart from an anonymous donor.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

inb4 forest cries bullshit

Comment

Working...
              X