soooo...soap is banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chronical View Post
    Street racing, random fight vids, police car chase through a park. All illegal as well
    Oh, you want to be a fucking moron too? You really think those are along the same lines as beastiality? Jesus fucking christ. Tell me there aren't people that damn stupid on here..

Oh yeah, clearly there are.

Comment

What a weird dude.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        righttt. thats why he got banned. how do you know it was filmed in the u.s? maybe it was filmed in mexico like the street racing videos. dont be stupid
        Oh really, so why did he get banned genius? Again, equating that to street racing? Really?

And to be clear, I did not ban him, but I would have had I been the first mod to see it. And I hope that any other mods would have done the same.

BTW.. He did not get permabanned, just some time off.

Comment

I think soap is a dangerous dude. Like wouldnt let my kids around him dangerous. Like would move if he moved in next door to me. Other than that, hes an alright dude, as long as hes 30-50 miles away

BTW how long is the ban?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I actually was going to use this as an argument, but I looked it up, and his cow fucking vids are legal in TX.

bring him back if you want, but I think he's a creepy piece of shit, and I'm shocked that people actually interact with him in person if this is the kind of shit he posts/talks about
            Well if it's not illegal then I am surprised. Still has absolutely no place on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              I think soap is a dangerous dude. Like wouldnt let my kids around him dangerous. Like would move if he moved in next door to me. Other than that, hes an alright dude, as long as hes 30-50 miles away cool.

BTW how long is the ban?
              I think he is in mesquite. Your safe zone has been violated

Comment

I think soap is a dangerous dude. Like wouldnt let my kids around him dangerous. Like would move if he moved in next door to me. Other than that, hes an alright dude, as long as hes 30-50 miles away cool.

BTW how long is the ban?
                Yeah he does kind of give off that "free candy" vibe.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Oh really, so why did he get banned genius? Again, equating that to street racing? Really?

And to be clear, I did not ban him, but I would have had I been the first mod to see it. And I hope that any other mods would have done the same.

BTW.. He did not get permabanned, just some time off.
                  because rick modena likes to swing his little e dick around? yea, he's a weird guy with a cow fetish. does it affect my life? nope.

i'll equate it to any other illegal action that's been posted on the board that went without punishment since that was the basis of your argument.

quit fucking crying.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I think he is in mesquite. Your safe zone has been violated
                    well fuck

Comment

BTW how long is the ban?
                      5 days.

Honestly, I don't think 99% of his stupid cow stuff is serious, he just took the ball and ran with it, thinking he's funny. I don't think it is.. At least anymore, but that's neither here nor there. Posting something like that is a bit too much.

Comment

Do you guys think he really loves cows that much or does he actually spend money on cow shit to show off to the board? Either way, thats fucking weird.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          because rick modena likes to swing his little e dick around? yea, he's a weird guy with a cow fetish. does it affect my life? nope.

i'll equate it to any other illegal action that's been posted on the board that went without punishment since that was the basis of your argument.

quit fucking crying.
                          So murder is the same as speeding? Because they are both illegal therefore equally bad? Your being contrarian for the sake of it.

Comment

Oh, you want to be a fucking moron too? You really think those are along the same lines as beastiality? Jesus fucking christ. Tell me there aren't people that damn stupid on here..

Oh yeah, clearly there are.
                            You seem angry. I simply punched a whole in your argument. Don't care about people fucking cows or not.

Comment

Do you guys think he really loves cows that much or does he actually spend money on cow shit to show off to the board? Either way, thats fucking weird.
                              I think he's just accepted / adopted that persona.. At least I hope so, for his sake.

Comment

5 days.

Honestly, I don't think 99% of his stupid cow stuff is serious, he just took the ball and ran with it, thinking he's funny. I don't think it is.. At least anymore, but that's neither here nor there. Posting something like that is a bit too much.
                                yea, cant think of a way where sex with an animal is funny.

How the hell did he find the sex with animal site? google has filters in place so you cant just google that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X