X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....., no pics of the cows titts. Dam ya slacking

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      That dude honestly thinks all his "Cow Fucking" jokes are funny. This is what happens when no one quotes him and says "Way to go lil fella!!!11" And yes, that is completely fucking out of line to post that shit on here, and yes, I DO care about someone posting animal abuse videos on here. What's next, a few snuff films? Maybe we can have a few volunteers from this thread and make our own. JFC.
      I'd watch that for a dollar. And probably not make it through the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        what i am meaning is, its public any and all kind of stuff will be seen and talked about on here weather you like it or not. Are you gonna stop someone on the street cause you don't like what they are doing.
        perhaps jump on their hood.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

what i am meaning is, its public any and all kind of stuff will be seen and talked about on here weather you like it or not. Are you gonna stop someone on the street cause you don't like what they are doing.
          Did you have someone else type this post for you?

Comment

People can talk about the weather all they'd like.

Comment

I view this sort of like I view any other chain mail stupid ass shit people forward. Repost this if you love your grandma. Ignore if you want grandma to die and burn in the fiery depths of satan's anus!!!!!1111

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                I view this sort of like I view any other chain mail stupid ass shit people forward. Repost this if you love your grandma. Ignore if you want grandma to die and burn in the fiery depths of satan's anus!!!!!1111

wow! i think thats the crueliest thing i have heard, burn in satan anus. anus almost made me see it as angus.

Comment

wow! i think thats the crueliest thing i have heard, burn in satan anus. anus almost made me see it as angus.
                  Satan's anus makes you think about AC/DC's guitarist?

Comment

hershey highway to hell?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet, but what if that was him on the video with the cow?
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Did you have someone else type this post for you?
                        Y'all know he is fronting for the attention, right? He enjoys being our little retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          hershey highway to hell?

god bless.

+5 internet points to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I think you should have your own sub forum to tell these stories in.
                            I was going to suggest the same thing. lol

Story time with Buzzo..

Comment

• i will tell ya the stories tmrw

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                i will tell ya the stories tmrw
                                Im remodeling my old house right now, and its killing me. Give me a month to regroup and Ill send ya a pm. Now when we get there, you cant be a puss. I know you just got married and all, but that shit goes out the window. So keep that in mind when I send you a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X